13

Rehaan's Pov

I shouldn't be here. It's Suhana's personal space and I have no right to be here yet I'm here. Sitting with her younger sister and drinking juice that I'm sure is made by her. I kept my distance from the other guests and sat in a balcony type place just beside her kitchen. I'm sure this is her favorite place in the whole house because it has flowers which I'm sure she loves and an old radio, everything here feels like it belongs to her except me. I don't fit here at all yet I'm here.

Isha came to sit beside me and offer me some snacks, "no thanks" she  still placed a plate in front of me, "you can eat it. It's really good" she signaled  her eyes toward Suhana, "She made it" I know. I wanted to tell her but decided against it. I don't have to say anything just sit here for few times and leave whenever I get a chance.

A woman in her mind 40s walk to us and scolded Isha for resting, "there's so many guests go attend them". Isha leave and she sit beside me, "Hi, I'm Soni. Suhana's Mother" I greeted her and felt awkward just being there. I want to run away. "You must be Rehaan" I nodded and start looking for Suhana. She isn't in the kitchen or with other people where is she. "Are you looking for someone" her mother asked me and I nodded, "I need to use the washroom" She asked a boy to show me the washroom and I followed him.

We went upstairs and as I was walking I caught a glimpse of Suhana removing her earrings in front of the mirror. I stopped and so did my heart. She's just so pretty.

The boy called my name and I forced myself to look at him, "here's the washroom" he pointed at a close door and I nodded. He left and went downstairs.

I peeked in Suhana's room again but She's not there. I took a step toward her room and she came in front of the door, "what do you think you're doing" I backed down. "I was looking for you" I half lied. She rolled her eyes and I wanted to make it roll again, "Liar" her lips half curved and I desperately wanted to touch it. "What am I lying about, Suhana" I take a step closer to her. She didn't backed down and that did something to my heart. She smiled, this time a full smile, "how about everything, Mr. Khan" She placed her hands on the door and I placed my hand right beside her.