1

Suhana's Pov

I know I'm late again and I know the manager is giving me eyes but despite that I ignored her and ran to the kitchen. I put on my apron and tied my hair in a pony tail before putting on my chef hat. I checked myself in the mirror, "I look cute" I complimented myself and moved ahead with my day.

Hello everyone I'm Suhana Sharma. The assist chef of one of the biggest hotels in our city if not the country.

"Hi Suhana" the head chef, Mr. Khanna greeted me with usual smile. He's so cute, I thought to myself. He's a 49 years single father who works his ass of here and look cute while doing it.

I smiled at him and walked to him with the menu we are currently working on. He gave me his usual smile and started working.  We both get to our usual routine.

--

"All done" Siya one of the chef that I worked with asked me at the end of the day, "Yeah" I replied and looked in the direction of the manager, "Is she gone" She shrug "I guess" I followed siya out of the kitchen, "She looked mad in the morning" Siya laughed, "Yeah but what's new" I nodded and we both headed toward the exit, "Do you wanna grab something" She asked while getting her keyes out of her purse, "I would love to but family dinner" She nodded in understanding, "okay see you tomorrow" I waved her goodbye and walked to get myself a taxi for myself.

The city is filled with different kind of noise but the only thing I hear is the fading voice of a old song the driver have on loop. I closed my eyes and let myself rest for the first time in the whole day. My parent's anniversary is coming and I need to decide on the surprise or else Isha will literally kill me.  I have few ideas I just need to know how to execute it because my Mamma and Papa deserves the best.