11

Rehaan's Pov

I wanted to kill somebody and I would've if it was not my brother.

Suhana walked behind me or more like ran behind me struggling to catch my pace.

After a minute I turned to check if she's still following or not I find her just right behind me and when I stopped she bumped right into me. "Oh god" She screamed and I held her waist to steady her.

Her face was right in front of me. That fucking angelic face. Her hands holding onto my shirt to save her life.

I mischievously loose my hold on her and that made her hold onto me tightly. She glared at me and I smiled. I FUCKING SMILED AT HER.

I removed my hand from her and brushed my smile as soon as it appeared.

"Don't you know how to walk properly" the urge to act like an asshole tight in my gut.

She shook her head as if pulling herself out of some thoughts, "it wasn't completely my fault" she almost whispered.

I turned on my heels and start walking again, "how long are we supposed to walk" she asked clearly frustrated. I ignored her and walked into my study room. She followed.

"How do you like the menu" she asked as soon as we entered. Looking desperate to get this done with. I checked the menu and nodded, "I like the dishes. I'll show it to grandma to ask her opinion" she nodded, "get your mother's opinion as well" She added. I nodded.

We both stood there awkwardly before she nodded again and says, "I'll leave now" I nodded and from now on I hate nodding. It's just annoying to nod at things. Frustration got the best out if me and I walked out of the room before I say something stupid and regret it. I hope she finds her way out.