8

Suhana's Pov

He's an asshole. He looked so pleased that I came to him after rejecting his offer.

After discussing the pay and the time I made my exit from this giant building. It was suffocating to be there.

--

I need to go there on Sunday to work with the chef that work for their family and we'll decide on the menu.
The function will take place after two weeks and every important person in the country will be there. So that makes me a bit nervous.
What is the ocassion ? Still unknown.

I pulled out my phone and search Rehaan Khan on the Google and my screen filled with his pictures and biodata. Should I keep digging it? Probably No. Am I going to stop? Definitely No. I scroll through all the information 28 year old. 6'1 height. 2nd son of one of the most known business family in this country.

I scrolled through some of his pictures  in body hugging suit. Looking like a vogue model.

In one of the pictures he had his arms around a tall, beautiful girl. He was wearing a black kurta and the girl was in red lehnga. It looked like it is from a family function or something. I looked at the girl's name written below the picture. Safa Faruqui. She's pretty as hell. Maybe she's his girlfriend.I thought to myself.

I threw my phone on the bed and forgot I ever stalked Rehaan Khan.