10

Suhana's Pov

Okay maybe the asshole isn't that bad. Atleast he respect my job and that's bare minimum I guess.

The thing is that I know I tend to get loud when I'm feeling excited about something and all the people that work here are the cutest people. They're so welcoming and encouraging and appreciative that I'm feeling overwhelmed and Rehaan supporting me in front of his mother is just the cherry on the top.

Even though his mother wasn't wrong about getting mad about the noises. She has no right to interfere in my job but I'll let it pass. It's okay because I'm in a very nice mood.

I discuss about the menu with all the other chef and walked into the living room to hand the menu to Rehaan. What I didn't expected was that his whole family was sitting there. I walked to Rehaan and handed him the menu. Everyone's eyes was fixed at me and I felt extremely uncomfortable especially by a certain someone's. On the right side of Rehaan a man was sitting who looked alot like him. He looked at me as if he hasn't seen a woman.

I readjusted my dress and stood in front of Rehaan. He looked at me once and stood from his position and speak in his authoritative tone  , "let's talk somewhere else" He started walking leaving me no choice but to follow and I couldn't be more grateful to walk away from all those stares.