✧♡ 𝓛𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 ♡✧*

• Do you guys still remembered that Larcade using his pleasure magic infected by anyone to feel pleasure but some of people don't feel it on Fairy Tail Final Season ??? I'm making Gruvia now since from Anime didn't show their moment of getting pleasured so i made it by myself as Fan Made i guess ?? Plus , it's short :v

𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

" Ahhh ~ " Everyone were having magic flowing all over their bodies making Gray confused .

" What's going on here ? " Gray asked

" I don't kno- Gahhh ! " Juvia sentence were cut off as she felt her body being pleasured .

" Ahhh ~ " Juvia moaned out as she was about to fell to the ground and Gray caught her .

" Oi Juvia what's wrong !? " Gray ask , he was worried that it was the scar hurting her and he doesn't want anything happen to her again like he saw he die in front of him .

" M-my body aghh ~ I-it feels so good and i-i can't help it ! Ahhh ~ " Gray felt her whole body got hot since she was just by his arms , the way she getting pleasured and her face was making Gray blushed until his dirty thought came into his mind once he heard her saying his name .

" G-gray-Samaa ... "

" Juvia we were in the middle of the war here stop t- Gahhh ! " He felt his whole body getting pleasured too yet he still stay strong as he stood up with Juvia in his arms . He was about to walk but he couldn't help but feel his whole body getting more pleasured till he got fell with Juvia on top of him .

" J-juvia ... Ahhh ~ I-i'm sorry i couldn't fight it either ... Aghh ... "

" W-what is this magic agh ... "

' Ohh mann ... It feels so good ... ' Gray thought as he close his eyes dreaming his dirty fantasy with Juvia .

' M-my body ... I need to fight this but i couldn't help it ... It's too strong ... ' Juvia thought as she look at Gray getting pleasured by the magic .

" Mmmhhh agh ... "

✧♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭 ♡✧
.
• Ops ! Times up ! ☕🗿 No more smutty ! Nah just kidding :D and plussss ! I made a new Gruvia Wattpad Story because i'm too lazy to think another one-shot so i that's why i made a new wattpad :D it will be published soon !
.
• 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 , 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 & 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 :3

🎉 You've finished reading ✧♡ 𝓖𝓻𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓪『 𝓞𝓷𝓮~𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼 』♡✧ 🎉