✧♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓽 ♡✧

𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Everyone from the guild make a bet for Gray & Juvia , the bet is Gray will be Juvia & Juvia will be Gray for 3 days . At first Gray didn't agree but after Erza the Mighty Titania put a sword to his neck he agree immediately . It's not like everyone except Juvia don't know that he has feelings for her so he gave Juvia his key and Juvia gave him her key so that they can be changing roles . Now let's get it started shall we :) ?

𝓙𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓸𝓿

It was morning and i woke up while rubbing my eyes and realizing that today is the bet that i am going to be Gray-Sama , i got excited and went to find Gray-Sama shirt in closet and surprisingly he has 50 clothes !!! I wonder why he got many clothes when he keeps on stripping ? But whatever , i grab Gray-Sama shirt , coat & jeans and went took a warm bath and wear it . His shirt & jeans is big though but at least i have packed up my shirts & shorts jeans before i went to his house , i wore my shirt & short jeans then put Gray-Sama white coat that he usually wearing on .

I look at the mirror and i thought that i should just let my hair free so i change my hair style side to side and done , i went out of the house to went to guild . When i got in front of guild i took a breath and put a frown on my face just like Gray-Sama usually do , i went inside and went to Mira bar .

" Mira give me water with ice in it ! " I order and sat on the chair

" Sure Juvia ~ " Mira said and gave me the water so i drink it until i fell backward to the ground . I knew it was Natsu doing because he always did it to Gray-Sama .

" Ouch ! WHAT THE FUCK FLAMEBRAIN YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME !?!? " I yell

" BRING IT ON WATER PRINCE !!! " Hmm isn't it suppose to be princess since i am a girl ? Oh wait , Gray-Sama my Darling is boy and he got call as Ice Princess so i am girl as Gray-Sama role and got call as Water Prince ...

I was in my fighting position and hit Natsu with my Water Slicer but he easily dugging it then hit me with Fireball but before it happen i use Water Lock to lock him up in the bubble , then he got out by using his Fire magic until our face got hit into each other .

" Would you guys act like adult for a moment ? " Erza said with scary face and me & Natsu bow our head immediately

" Yes , mam ... " I got up and Erza look at me with scary face again .

" And Juvia , put some clothes on . " She said and i realize that my clothes are gone ! So i cover my body while finding my clothes until Wendy got in front of me .

" Here Juvia-San ! " She said as she gave me my shirt & short with Gray-Sama coat .

" Thank you Wendy ! " I was about to take the clothes until ...

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Ok Gray , just took a breath you are going to be Juvia today . I was outside the guild and i was sweating because of Juvia dress , does she ever feel hot when she wearing her dress ??? Whatever i just need to get this role bet over in just 3 days . I steady up myself and put a smile then barged inside the guild like Juvia do when she looking for me . Oh god , i feel like i become Edolas Gray now ...

" JUVIA-SAMAAAAA !!!! " I hugged her as we fell into the ground . I kinda feel something soft on my hand so i sat up and look at Juvia who was blushing hard . I got confuse for a set until i blushed hard too . SHE WEARING NOTHING !!!! AND MY HANDS WERE ON HER BREASTS !!!!!!!!!

" EHHH JUVIA-SAMA YOUR NAKED !!!! " I yeld until i feel a kick from her , somehow her kick are stronger than Erza .

" PERVERTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!! "