✧♡ 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 ♡✧***

𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Gray is a police officer and Juvia is a model , they met when Juvia were getting kidnap by bad guy and they're starting to fall in love when they met until after the incident of her getting kidnap Gray ask her if she wanted to go date with him and she agreed immediately .

So the next day when they're going on date they talking about each other and Juvia were surprised that Gray is single like her because he look tough and handsome that makes all womans could fall for him , yet she still were surprised that he is still single because he told her that he doesn't wanted to get involved with woman who's already into relationship . As for Gray , he was surprised that Juvia is also single because her looks could make hundreds of mans fall for her since she is a model and he frown when she told him that she had ex-boyfriend . Yet , he was glad that the guy has become her ex .

So after their date were over , they're sad that they couldn't spent more times each other after their date so they exchange number so they could text or call until one day Gray asked her out on date again and he also tell her that it was special so she agreed and wear a dark blue dress that she didn't realized how sexy she wear it when she finally in front of Gray who were blushing red .

So while they're on date , a guys keep looking at her that makes Gray jealous and mad until he lost his cool when one guy touch her so Gray beating him up yet he was still jealous while driving his car to bring Juvia home until he realized that instead of drive to her house he drive to his house but Juvia didn't mind it . So when they went inside the house Gray couldn't help but feel horny until he reached his limit and kissed Juvia and confessed to her immediately which made her confessed back until they kissed again and reach to his room make love and it was their very first night .

At the morning after their night session , Gray were staring on Juvia entire times remembering how cute her face is whenever she moaned . He felt so lucky to have her and he promised that he'll treasured her dearly and protected her . So after all of their loves story , Gray got busy lately with the job of finding the guy who were killing the innocents little girl , but not just killing her but rape her as well and the girl is only 6 year old .

Juvia were always alone inside their big house that Gray buy for their future since after she met his parents and she & Gray finally engaged . Now she felt really alone without him .

『 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 』
𝓙𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓸𝓿

" Geez , Gray-Sama is coming home late again every single night ever since he got that new job ... I get so lonely when Gray-Sama is out like this . Oh how I miss him , sometimes we go days even weeks without seeing each other ... Ugh , the agony is killing me ! *Sigh* I wishes Gray-Sama was here right now ... " I said in sad toned until a voice spoke

" Do I hear my fiance in distress calling my name ? " I look behind and it was Gray-Sama , i went to him with hug

" Gray-Sama !!! I've missed you so much !!! "

" I missed you too , i'm sorry but i can't stay for long today again ... Ugh , i wishes i could ... Well you see , my partners and I are doing a stakeout to find the man who killed and rape that little girl again , *Sigh* I don't know when this case done but it did really annoyed me that i couldn't see my love here . " His words makes me smile so much ...

" It's okay Gray-Sama , i'm not mad at you . I know you're doing the right thing to solved the problems . " I said with smiled then he pulled me to hug .

" I promise to make it up to you when I get back tomorrow ... " He said then he pulled me for long passionate kiss before he packed up some shirt put inside his bag and saying goodbye to me before he drive off .