♡ 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓽 ♡

JUVIA POV

Me and Gray are married on last month ago and yesterday night i got threw up and Gray would just pat my back so i thought maybe something would happen . I was now inside bathroom as i open my pregnancy test and did it . Plus , Gray was going mission with Team Natsu so this is my chance to get an answer if i pregnant ...

Then i pulled it and look at the pregnancy test as i started to tear up ... It's positive ... I'm pregnant ... I smile as i happy and touch my stomuch . I'm going to having a baby with Gray .

' B-but what if he wouldn't accept it ? ' The thought making me sad now ...

What if he leave me alone and going somewhere far away from me ... No , he won't do that right ?

GRAY POV

I make my way to home as i got tired but excited to see my Wife . It got me worried yesterday night that she threw up many times ... What if something happen to her ? Then my eyes wide as i stop my track .

' What if she's pregnant ? ' I thought but smile because i really want her to get pregnant with our child .

I know that me and Juvia didn't talked about this baby subject because i know that she was scared but that doesn't mean i would leave her ! So i run to home and smile as i got there . I open the door and took off my shoes .

" Honey i'm home ! " I said as i make my way to living room to see the most beautiful woman in my life .

" Welcome home Darling ~ " Juvia said

" So how was today while i'm gone ? " I asked

" It was wonderful day and i-i g- " Before she finish i cut her off as i sat beside her and hug her

" Juvia if something happen . Tell me ok i won't hurt you or harm you . " I said and she took a breath and spoke

" Close your eyes . " She told me so i did and i feel that she held my hand and put something on my hand

" You can open now . " So i did what she told and my eyes wide as i saw a pregnancy test on my hand ...

It was showing a two lines on it which means positive ... She's pregnant with my child . Then Juvia spoke again ...

" I know that you don't want the baby and i- " Before she continue i hug her as i teared up

" Thank you Juvia . " I said

" You welcome . " Juvia said as she kissed my forehead

" I can't wait to see him or her . " I said

" Me too . " Juvia said

~♡ THE END ♡~