♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 ♡

GRAY POV

I was standing inside my office while looking at outside of building . I was a CEO who own my dad company after his death ... Yet i still hurt because of someone others than him ... Then someone knocked on my door which made me sighed knowing Natsu is the one who knock it ...

" Come in . " Then Natsu came so i turned around to face him .

" What do you want now ? " I ask

" Nothing just there is someone wants to be your personal assistant . Plus , it's a girl and i just hope that you accept her since many of your personal assistant quitting and you reject many girls who wants to be your personal assistant . " Natsu said and i sighed

" Fine , just who wants to be my assistant now ? " I ask

" Her name is Juvia Lockser . " Natsu reply and my eyes wide

I couldn't reject this one because i need her back . I need Juvia back . So i tell Natsu that i accept it till she finally went inside . I looked at her with my eyes wide , she look so beautiful than before ... I missed everything of her , her lips , her eyes , her hair & everything ...

" You could go now Natsu . " I said and he nod and go out

" Why are you here ? " I ask with glared as i remembering about the flashback of her with Lyon .

" I just came here to see you ... " She reply

" You already see me now just go . " I said as i turned around

" Please Gray ! What you see in the past of me & Lyon is misunderstanding ! " She said then i turned to face her again

" What misunderstanding huh !? I saw everything ! I saw you kiss him in front of me so how could you said everything i saw it was misunderstanding !? " I shouted at her but she didn't even startled a little .

" What you see is really not true Gray ! He was the one who forces me to kiss him not me who kiss him ! He did that just because he wants you to get jealous and left me ! I really love you Gray ! I still am ! " She shouted back and explained everything while crying .

I felt guilts surrounding around me that i realize how stupid i am to think like that ... Then i look at Juvia who was still crying so i went to her and hug her to comfort her ...

" I'm sorry to left you ... I was still love you too Juvia ... " I said then she look at me in the eyes . I wipe her tears away and pull her closer till we finally kissed .

I missed her so i kissed her harder & slid my tongue inside her mouth to make-out with her . After an hour of make-out we pulled away as our saliva string were connected .

" I'm glad that were together again . " She said as she hugged me

" Me too ... " I replied and kiss her forehead .

~♡ THE END ♡~