Birthday celebration

And she went after saying this. She went to the kitchen and saw that the sweet is ready. She transferred the sweet into a bowl and was taking it to her room while hiding it with her saree pallu. She didn't wanted to make an issue especially on her daughter's birthday. She successfully entered and locked the door.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Radha

Happy Birthday to you

Radha who was doing her holiday homework turned and saw her mother with a bowl and singing birthday song for her.

Ma !!

May God bless you

May God bless you

God bless you dear Radha

Happy Birthday to you

Radha - Ma apko yaad tha !!

Bondita - mein saas Lena bhul sakti hu par apni beti ka janamdin nahi. Chalo ab jaldi se celebration shuru karte hai.

Radha - Nahi !!

Bondita - Nahi ? Kya hua beta? Inn logo khuch kaha kya tumse ?

Radha - Nahi Ma Aisa nahi hai !Pehle aap apni chot par dawa lagao !

Bondita sighed in relief and said.

Bondita - tune toh mujhe Dara hi diya tha, ye toh mein baad mein laga lungi.

Radha - nahi jab tak aap dawa nahi lagaogi mein mera birthday celebrate nahi karungi !

Bondita sighed in defeat and said.

Bondita - chal laga le !

Radha applied the turmeric paste.

Bondita - ab toh celebration shuru kare ?

Radha - Ha par mera cake kaha hai ?

Bondita's smile dropped hearing that. She didn't realise that every year Radha used to cut the cake in London.

Bondita - beta sorry iss baar mein cake nahi la payi, tu isse kaat kar birthday celebrate kar le ?

She said signalling towards the sweet in the bowl. Radha at first became disappointed but she understood the condition of her mother and decided to not show her disappointment.

Bondita ( in mind) - mujhe pata hai tu khush nahi hai par mujhe maaf kar Dena beta, mei tere liye khuch nahi kar paayi.

Radha - koi baat nahi Ma vaise bhi ye mithaai bahut tasty lag rahi hai chalo isse kat kar khaate hain.

Bondita happily nodded and sang Birthday song for her while she was cutting the sweet.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Radha

Happy Birthday to you

May God bless you

May God bless you

God bless you dear Radha

Happy Birthday to you

Radha gave a sweet to Bondita and Bondita too gave a sweet to Radha.

Radha ( in mind) - Ma agar birthday cake nahi laa payi toh birthday present toh kaise la payegi ! Chhodo iss saal birthday present bhi nahi hoga !

Bondita - beta ye tumhare liye !

She said forwarding the paper bag. Radha was shocked to see this.

Radha - Ma ye mere liye!!

Bondita ( teasingly) - toh kya mere liye?

Radha - isme kya hai ?

Bondita - khol kar dekh lo.

Radha opened the bag quickly and found the gown she wanted for such a long time.

Radha - Thank you so much Ma !! Mujhe ye kab se chahiye tha!!

Bondita ( happily) - Chalo ab mujhe pehen kar toh dikhao.

Radha - Ha !!

Radha wore the dress and started twirling and swinging all over the room. She looked like a little angel to Bondita.

Radha - Ma kaisi lag Rahi hu ?

Bondita - bilkul pari jaisi

Bondita lifted her up in her arms and started twirling around the room happily. They chit chatted for some time, changed their clothes into normal dress and went to sleep.

Radha had already drifted into sleep but Bondita didn't. She was still caressing her hair.

Bondita - Mein jaldi laut aungi beta !

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Note - The chapters after this are very much triggering. But trust your writer ji, there will be a reason behind every scene. Like every tv serial has somewhere cringe, mine too have ( I think so but it totally depends upon you guys how you see it )Just trust me and don't boycott me in the comment section 😂

Precap -

Barrister babu meri bacchi mujhe vapas de dijiye mein apke hath jodti hu.

Radha - Mujhe kaha le ja rahe ho ! Mujhe meri Ma ke pass Jana hai !

Ma !!!!!

Radha!!!!!!