Broken Hearts

After meating with Bondita Anirudh left the mandir. He was having many emotions inside him anger , guilt, disappointment. He was driving recklessly on the roads. He stopped at the river shore.

Anirudh went there and was standing quietly.

'Sakha Babu Mera bachpan se yahi sapna tha ki jab mein Barrister banu tab aap mujhe apne hatho se Barrister ki degree de aur apne hatho se mujhe Barrister robe pehnae .'

'Ek Sakhi ke hak se bulaya!
Aur mere Shikshak ke hak se aap mujhe ye Barrister ki degree denge Sakha Babu.'

'Mein aaj bhi apki Shishya hu aur aap mere Shikshak Babu. Mein Aaj bhi apki Sakhi hu aur aap mere Sakha Babu. Apke na maane se ye sach badal nahi jayega ki hamara rishta hai.'

Bonditaaaaa...........

He screamed at the top of his lungs. He was not getting why he was felling guilty of his behaviour towards Bondita. He knew that Bondita only did wrong to his family then why was he fealing guilty about it . He got a headache with all of this.

Anirudh - Ahhh... I need a coffee or my head will gonna burst.

Saying this he goes to nearby English bar and ordered a coffe. He had no idea about his surroundings, he was just sitting silently not able to cope up whom to listen his heart or mind ? Suddenly he heard some men who were discussing something.

Men 1 - dekho tumne usse

Men 2 - ha dekha

Anirudh had no interest of listening their conversation but next what the man said forced Anirudh to listen their conversation.

Men 1 - kaisi besharam aurat hai.

Men 2 - sahi kaha , ek aurat hokar sharab piti hai aur vo bhi aadmiyon ke beech bethkar.

Anirudh after returning from Tulsipur never saw a women sitting in a bar. He had only seen Britishers and rich men of Tulsipur only in bar like this. He wished to see that women. He looked towards those men and was figuring out where they were looking. He figured out that the women was sitting just beside her at the left. He turned to look and the scene in front of him shocked him from the core.

There was Bondita who was crying and drinking alcohol. Anirudh immediately went to her and said.

Anirudh - Bondita tum yaha kya kar rahi ho ? Aur tum sharab pi Rahi ho ?

Bondita didn't replied and she finished one more glass in one go. Then Bondita spoke in intoxicated tone.

Bondita - Waiter one more

Waiter - Sorry ma'am but you already had a lot.

Bondita - Just do what I say , please don't interfere.

As per Bondita's instruction, waiter made one more glass. The moment Bondita was about to have it Anirudh held it and took it away from her. By this Bondita got furious.

Bondita - Who the hell is thi....

She couldn't speak further because she turned and saw Anirudh who was holding the glass. A smile appeared on his face watching him but suddenly she remembered.

'Rishta ! Rishta ! Rishta ! Band karo, band karo rishto ki duhaai dena Bondita Das.'

'Hamare beech koi rishta nahi , na koi rishta tha aur na koi rishta hai.'

' Jis din Bondita tumhe vo Barrister ki degree mili uss din uss pal mene tumhara hath chhod diya aur ye zimmedari vala rishta bhi khatam ho gaya.'