The Meeting

Guard - Barrister Babu Bondita apke liye telephone aaya hai.

Bondita - ji mein abhi aati hu.

Bondita - Hello?

Person - Aap toh Hume bhul hi gayi Barrister Babu Bondita

Bondita - Tum !!

Person - Ha mein Aarif, naam bat du incase bhul gayi ho aap madam

Bondita - Aisa nahi hai , mein tumhe kese bhul sakti hu

Aarif - accha toh tumne vada kiya tha ki tum telephone karogi par tumne kiya hi nahi. Itni koshish ki tumse contact karne ki par khuch suj hi nahi raha tha. Fir mujhe yaad aaya ki aaj tumhare court ka pehla din hai aur tum jarur aayi hogi toh bas yaha telephone kar diya .

Bondita - Aree vah bilkul barrister ki tarah sochne lag gaye ho tum. Aur mujhe maaf kar do mein thoda busy ho gayi thi .

Aarif - koi baat nahi Bondita, aur ha mujhe tumhe khuch batana hai

Bondita - ha bolo

Aarif - mein khuch office ke registration ke kaam se Deenpur aa raha hu.

Bondita - Wow! ye toh bahut badhiya khabar sunai hai tumne. Toh batao kab aa rahe ho ?

Aarif - aaj hi , shayad shaam tak pauch jau.

Bondita - Okay tumhara kaam khatam karke hum coffee house chalenge. Bahut din ho Gaye humne sath mein coffee nahi pi.

Aarif - okay done . Chalo mein rakhta hu, bye

Bondita - Bye.

She was happy because she was going to meet her friend after so long. She turned to find Anirudh standing there and was staring at her. She looked at his dark eyes and muscular body and felt butterflies in her stomach. Her cheeks were becoming red. She didn't wanted to face Anirudh and left without saying anything.

Here Anirudh who had come to make a call because the telephone which was in his cabin was not working, only to find Bondita talking with someone . She was looking happy. He got an urge to find out whom she is talking to

Anirudh (in mind) - should I ask her ?
No Anirudh with what relation you are asking about her private life . You only broke off all the relations with her and consider her as enemy. Just don't give your soft corner to your enemy.

Here Bondita was coming outside the room after attending her call. He was stopped by Subodh Chatterjee.

Subodh Chaterjee was the second biggest barrister after Anirudh. He had contacts with big businessmen, British officials and even with kings. He was not afraid of everything because of his contacts.

He stopped her and gathered the crowd and started disrespting women by saying that they should be inside the four walls.

Bondita opposed him and kept her points but the crowd started laughing at her. Bondita felt her self confidence getting low but she didn't gave up. She further gave strong points mostly based on their religion and belief by giving examples of Durga Ma, Kali Ma etc. On this the crowd became silent.

Now Bondita was leaving but she felt a grip on his hand.It was Subodh, he tightly held her hand and pushed her and she was back to her place where she was standing. Bondita was shocked by this act of Subodh.

Bondita - ye kya batamizzi hai barrister!

Subodh - apne hamari batamizzi dekhi kaha hai. Vese manna padega bahut accha bolti hai aap. Aur ek aur baat kahu aap bahut sundar hai, Maan karta hai apko apne bistar pe le jaau aur......

He couldn't able to speak further because a slap landed on his cheek and he fell on the floor.

Bondita - How dare you. Himmat kese Hui tumhari mere baare mein Aisa bolne ki aur mujhe haath lagane ki . Agli baar mere pass aaye toh molestation ke case mein andar karva dungi.

His male ego got hurt by this . He stood up and shouted.

Subodh - Ae ladki ! Thoda bahut padh likh kya li apne aap ko admiyon ke baraabar samjhne lagi. Abhi tujhe Teri aukat dikhata hu.
Nitin , Sauhail idhar aao aur iss ladki ko pakad lo.

They both came and held Bondita's hand tightly. Bondita was trying her best to free herself but all in vain. Then Subodh came and stood in front of Bondita and spoke

Subodh - ab tujhe pata chalega ki ek aurat ko kese rehna chahiye.

He came more closer. Bondita was just staring him indicating that she is not afraid of him. This made him more furious.

He raised his hand to slap Bondita but
someone holded his hands tightly. He turned back to look at the person but got a hard slap on his cheeks which made him fall on Bondita's feet.

Bondita saw the person and her eyes became moist. The eyes were red with anger.

______________________________________

Can you guess the person ?

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

So titlibiswas guessed it write. Bondita is truly a brave girl and knows how to defend herself. And Thank you so much for taking interest in my story.

So guys I have decided that whomsoever guesses will be write, I will mention that person in my next chapter as an appreciation.

Precap -

Aarif - actually I want......... Bondita!!

Anirudh (in anger) - What the hell !!