chapter 45

Navi's pov:

I took the glass from aunty and about to take a sip but my phone rang.

Ansh...

"Hello"

"Hello love"

"Did you reach Mumbai??"

"U are in guest house right??"

"Yeah??"

"Come out...I am outside"

"What??"
But he had already disconnected the call so without thinking anything I run to outside.

There he is...

I went to him...

"Hi love" he said me giving his gorgeous smile....

"Hii what are you doing here??"
"Actually my car got some problem so now I am going"

"Oo"
"You are coming day after tomorrow right"

"Yeah"

"What about your friends?? Where are they ?? Did they saw you coming here??"

Then I told him about my friends and how they got some urgent problem..

"Oo are u fine love... should I stay here till your friends arrive??"

"No it's fine"

"Okay then love...I am thi..... WHAT IS HE DOING HERE??"
His voice suddenly changed and I can see rage in his eyes.....
I looked the way he was looking....

Sidharth....

He was not here....may be came now...

"Love is he also here with those people about whome you are talking yesterday??" He asked me Coldly...

"Y...yes"

He stayed silent..but then suddenly spoke...

"Love go and grab your bags..."

"What??"
"Go and grab your things.. you are coming with me"

Now he is making me angry.....

"Listen you are not thinking right....I came here with my friends so...."

"Love go and bring your things otherwise don't blame me if I will carry you in my arms "

"No I will not " I stubbornly said..

He just can't control my life....

"Okay fine " he was about to go inside.....

What if they saw him ......
It will create problem....

I didn't told my friends about him and they will be hurt if they get to know it from another person...

I hold his hands....

"What are you doing???  Are you mad??"

"Yes when it comes to you I am mad"

"Listen you are just..."
"Love Don't. Argue. Go . Grab.your . luggage "
"And what will I answer to my friends??"

"We will think about it later. But right now you are coming with me "
"No I am not.... you don't know anything..."

"I don't know anything.... Seriously love........okay fine I don't know anything but one thing I know that I am not leaving you here at any cost "

Why he is behaving like this???

"Look my friends are coming okay and then I...."

"Don't blame me for your stuff "Saying this he lifted me in his arms

"Okay fine fine.... I am going put me down"

I went inside and grab my things quickly and came back hiding from them....

He was waiting near his car...he took my bags from my hand and open the door for me....

I didn't told anything just sit in car. 

Now my mind is not working....

The way he behaved....

Aarynsh's pov:

It's been 2 hours driving but she didn't open her mouth.

Is she going to be like this whole ride..

I don't know how I came here driving this long...may be because my mind was froze that time but right now it's looking difficult.

It will take hours to reach Mumbai..

I know I shouldn't have talk with her like that but I want her to be safe and there she was anything but safe....

May be she is strong and bold but when it comes to cunning plan she is very naive.

Her silence making me more guilty....

"LOVE!!"

Silence....

"Love please talk to me"

Silence.....

"Love I am sorry....I should not have talked to you like that"

Silence.....

"Love please don't be silent.... you can yell at me but please don't be like this"

She opened her purse and took out her earphone and put it.

What should I do now???

Third person's pov:

Ansh look at her with pain and desperate eyes.

He can't able to bear her ignorance. She is only person who matters the most for him. He is guilty...very guilty for talking with her with that tone but is he guilty for bringing her with him??? A big NO....

Where Navi was more angry because he was saying sorry for talking to her like that not because he literally dragged her with him.

Where he was planning to persuade her in different different ways... and she was thinking so many things...

The main thought was...

did she mistake him as a good person??

Did he going to control her life, decision??

She was not thinking that may be he had his reason for this behaviour.

Whatever it is fear of insecurity..this thoughts are coming to her mind.

She knows he is not like that but sometimes we don't have control over our brain when we already saw something like this.

In her life for the first time she was trusting someone so she was scared for being broken again...

He is first man came into her life.... whome she permitted enter in her heart....she don't want to broken.

She want him to takes her his own... but obviously she doesn't want him to control her life.

She knows that he don't like sidharth but for his dislike he literally dragged her with him. He even blackmailed her . He didn't even thought what will she answer to her friends??

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃