Chapter 7

Library, college
Navi pov:

I was reading suddenly someone close my eyes from behind.

" When did you come??"

"Just now.... I missed you babe" telling this that person hugged me tightly

"I missed you too Kriti"

"What about us??"I heard another voice

"I missed you too kushal and Tanay"

"Awww we missed you sooo much" they reply giving me a hug

" By the way where is that drama queen"

"Don't know, may be flirting with some one "

After that we take our sit...I give them the notes they missed.
But suddenly drama que... I mean Dev came and started to find something around me... he said me to stand up then he again started to searching something without telling anything...

Seriously I am getting irritated.

"Can you please tell me what are you looking for??"

"Actually angel wings" he replied

"Angel wings!!!"

"Yeah Navi you are an angel right so I was just looking for your wings" he replied with grinning

IF KILLING WAS LEGAL.....

"Don't even think that I will help you in your assignment and the stunt you pulled right now , I will see you later cuz your luck is good that we are in library."

So yeah we 5 are in one group. They went to their family vacation so they were absent.

Kriti and kushal are couple, they are dating from school. Tanay is funny and Dev, you already seen his antics, he is such a flirt. He always butter up people when he wanted something.

Company, Mumbai
Aarynsh pov:

Right now I am really curious.

I went to meeting hall...there is the lady. She is looking rich.. I mean look at her attire.. the amount of jewelry she is wearing...any one can assume her background.

Suddenly Atul inform

" Sir is here"

She look at me... And her eyes widened..

"S..So.. fia" she mumbled giving chills to my spine...

And that moment I became speechless......

She was just examining me. After some minutes she said...

"You ar....."

"Atul I don't think I know this lady so take her out from here"

Then I look her and said

"I am warning you next time if you did something like this no one will be worse than me"

I warn her and came out quickly cuz my mind is don't working at this moment...I can hear her voice but I just barged out from company.

I was driving but my mind was in mess
There are thousands of questions in my mind...

How do she know her??

I want to keep my promise but I also want to know everything as well.

I want to solve the biggest mystry of my life, the mystery which doesn't let me live peacefully.
I also want to take revenge of every single pain He went through.
But the PROMISE....

That's why I didn't want to come here.

I was expecting her tell about Him but she told Her name . That's why I came out quickly..

I don't know why but after seeing today's incident I am afraid that I can't be able to keep my promise.......

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃