chapter 31

Aarynsh's pov:

She gave me cupcake..
But didn't gave me her beautiful smile.

I know she didn't forgave me yet.

Then she started to study...

I just sat there watching her. Whole the time she is just touching her head and making a frustrated face.

I get up and went inside the room , took her oil bottle and came back.

She is sitting on floor in front of sofa so I sat on sofa . Took some oil and started to massage her head.

"What are you doing?"

"Massaging your head love. I know your head is aching. So..."

"No no it's ok, I am fine . You go and take rest"

"It's not fine love. Let me massage you. You do your work."

After some time....

"Now I am feeling good. You go" she said

I was going to said...but she glared me.

"Are not you going to sleep love?"

"No I have somany pending work so. You go to your home"

But I don't want to leave her. today she didn't even talk with me nicely.

"Love can I stay here tonight....I mean you are not going to sleep and I have also somany works to do so we can work together....I mean you will be bore...so if you allow I can stay here tonight... "

She look at me for some time with soft gaze but her face suddenly became cold...I know her answer so before she came say anything...
I quickly add

"Please love... please" I don't know how to create puppy face which I heard from Srikant but still I tried.....

She look away from my face...

Am I looking bad trying this stupid face?? I quickly correct my facial expressions.

"Please love"

"Okay fine. Do your work silently but don't distrub me and thank you for massaging my head but ...."

"But??"

"NOTHING"

After that she started to do her work I started to do mine in my laptop but the problem is that I don't have that much work I already finished my files before coming here so that I can spend time with her but.....

So I just stared her....

After some hours she started to arrange her books.
She look at me

"Are you done??"

"Yes love"

"Okay you go and take rest in room , I will sleep here"

"No love ofcourse not I will sleep here you go to room"

She just glared me

"Really do you know your height.... shut up and go to room"

She go to room and came back with pellow and blanket..

"Go ..I have already put another blanket and pillow there now go"

I just obeyed her...

But I couldn't sleep. Cuz she is angry and I want her to forgive me and I know still she didn't forgave me I will not get any peace. I went outside.
She was sitting on sofa doing something on her phone.

I went there and kneeled in front of her.

"Wha..."

"Love I am sorry. Please forgive me. I know I am bad but please don't stay angry on me. Love I will not repeat it. But I can't take your cold shoulder. Love I have only you and I don't want to lose you at any cost . That time I got scared. Scared of separated from you, scared of losing you.
Love I can't stay away from you. You are like my oxygen without you it's impossible to take a single breath, it's impossible for my heart to beat. It's like my body , my soul, my heart just obey your words. In your presence everything looks beyond perfect and I can't able to think what will happen without you presence in my life.Love please I am sorry......

Navi's pov:

Shock.....

I am become shocked listening his words.

After his confession he is saying sorry continuously while resting his head on my knee....

But suddenly I felt wetness on my knee.

Is he crying??

Did I hurt him that much??

Oh God!!!

I hold his face and make him look at me. His eyes are red, teary. His face is pale. Oh God how did I forget that he said that he directly went to restaurant from airport. He didn't even take rest.

I wiped his face and make him sit on sofa. Went to kitchen came back with a glass of water. Make him drink it.

"Now go and sleep. You didn't take rest." I said him softly..

Whole the time he is just looking at me with his innocent eyes.
Then I remember how he was trying to make a puppy face to convince me but then quickly correct his face when he saw me looking away. May be he thought he was looking wired as if he knows.....

He don't need to make any efforts.

Unknowingly he made the cutest face.

Like right now he is looking me cutely.. there is a slight pout also.....

I just smile a little....

Looking my smile he also smiled

"Are we good now love??"

"Yes...Now go "

He smiled widely and went to room....

I didn't know I became that much important to him .

I heard once that eyes never lies and when I saw his eyes his eyes are just....

I always see innocence in his eyes but today I saw something else....

Love....

Extreme love.....

For me......

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃