chapter 40

Aarynsh's pov:

I wake up feeling someone calling me.

But when I opened my eyes...

Gorgeous...

My love is standing there drying her hair.

She is just looking like an angel with her open hair.

She has long hair but she rarely open them may be cuz they are too long but that suits her though.

"Hello.... Where are you lost?"
"In you"
She was taken back from my answer and looked away....

But did I change my words??

No...

Why should I?? It's true though. It's not my fault that she is soooo gorgeous.

"Okay now go and take shower quickly we are going to temple"

She said me giving me a new pair of clothes..

But the clothes...

"I brought it ....I hope you like it...if not then we will go to shop a..." She said looking me confused but I didn't let her finish

"I love it..why are you thinking that I will not like this??" I said to her

After that I take shower and wore the clothes.

Theses are a pair of white shirt and a black pant....

After that I came out where she was waiting for me ...

"Let's go it's already late"

"Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are standing in front of a temple.

Seeing this temple I remembered some memories.

I remember him.

I was about to thought more but someone interwined her fingers with mine...

And her simple touch help me come back from my past memories.

My love....

Now a days I am always carrying my panick attacs medicine cuz from the day I started to found the information about her , I started to get panick attack often though it's not bad but I need the medicine to calm me but when I am with her I don't need medicine. Her sweet voice, her touch and most importantly her presence is enough to calm me down, to distract my mind.

"What are you thinking? Let's go" saying she dragged me inside

We did Puja together....

She put tilak on my forehead.
She feed me Prasad
And she give me the rest Prasad and said me to distribute to people... which I did.

After coming back from temple she said me to sit silently and went inside kitchen.

And come back with a big plate.

She served me but.....

There are lot of dishes...

Yup..

Different types of Curry, different types of sweets etc...

I started to eat...

After that she served me one bowl of kheer...

"Actually I just made this and that Paratha and paneer and other dishes are ordered"

Really she made kheer for me..

I don't know why but my eyes filled with tear...so I just lowered my head. I don't want her to think I always cry for small thing but the truth is that I never cry until I met her with her I himself don't know when my real emotions came on my face.