Chapter 34

Oh my God, are all of them this big? Her breathing grew more labored as she took in everything she could on his face. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall that was behind them.

"Does that feel good?" Lexi whispered as she squeezed and tugged at the hard form.

"Mmm," Tom let out as his hand rested on her knee.

There was something exhilarating about having this much power over the man beside her. Doing something that rendered him speechless while simultaneously sending waves of pleasure throughout both of their bodies. The chatter of those around only heightened the thrill. Lexi bit her lip when their server approached them. It was way too dark to see what was happening between them, so Lexi continued her massage while squeezing her thighs together.

"Would you like to try a sip before I pour?" the unsuspecting server asked, carrying a bottle of white wine.

Tom gently raised his head, but his eyes only lifted halfway. Lexi smiled politely. "No thank you. We're fine with that."

The server promptly nodded and began serving them each a poured glass. It seemed like the minute stretched on for hours, but Lexi continued to secretly work on Tom anyway. Right after their server walked away, Tom panted in Lexi's ear. "You keep doing that and I'll need a change of pants."

"So, I guess this is a good time to ask you about the case?"

Tom seemed to stifle a smile. "You're naughty."

"And you like it," Lexi whispered before bringing her hand back down to his thigh. The only other night Lexi felt as if she was the queen of seduction was the night she was in the hot tub with Tom. She knew no one else would make her want to have fun, be bold, and simply explore things she'd never done before.

Yet, her plan seemed to backfire when Tom began grazing his hand higher up her knee while keeping his gaze hooded. "How's that plan of yours working out for you?" Tingles erupted along her skin as his hand inched up higher underneath her dress and along her thigh to the center that was already buzzing.

"I-I'm not going to say a word." Lexi took in a sharp breath as Tom's fingers reached the lining of her lacy underwear.

"What's under here? It feels nice."

"It's my red lace cheeky."

"Mmm." Tom began kissing her ear lobe while simultaneously pushing Lexi's underwear to the side to reach her middle. Heat was surging throughout her body and she could almost hear the slickness of Tom against her through the cacophony of voices and ambient music in the restaurant.

Lexi's hand reached back over his hard form and she continued to squeeze and tug with one hand. Tom leaned toward her and his fingers continued to play with the sensitive bud between her legs. Their labored breaths matched and Lexi knew she would be finished if she allowed him to keep going.

New strategy! She quickly undid his belt buckle and unzipped his pants while desperately trying to ignore the waves of pleasure emanating from where Tom's finger was.

"A-are we sure people can't see us?" Tom leaned back in his seat and glanced around. He retreated his hand from Lexi as she maneuvered her hand over his abs.

"We're covered from all angles. Trust me. I want to touch you, Tom."

Tom nodded slowly and without wasting another second, Lexi's hand slipped under his cotton underwear and grasped his hard length. The smoothness surprised her at first and she wondered if she was handling it correctly, but seeing Tom's reaction quickly shook all thoughts. He looked down and his eyes stayed glued to where her hand disappeared in his pants.