27| stylist

Avery

"Whatever you want is yours princess"

Landon's words had replayed in my head over and over, the new nickname causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy every time I thought about it.

We were now back at his house, getting ready to go into the pool per my request. Feeling giddy, I entered my bathroom to remove all of my makeup for the day. Brushing my hair out of the styled curls I had done this morning I left it down to hang just above my ass.

I debated on which bikini I should wear knowing I only packed a limited variety and would be around the boy who drives me nuts.

Settling on a simple, white triangle bikini I slipped on a pair of flip flops before leaving my room to head downstairs. I could see Landon's room light off from under his door which meant he was already out there.

I grabbed two towels from the storage closet near the back door before looking out to see him sitting on the edge. He had looked amazing as his legs dangled in the water, the patio lights illuminating his muscles. I slid open the clear door making his head pop up to look at  me.

"Hey beautiful" He used his hands to lift him up, standing as he walked over to me.

"Hi"

"You look great in this" He smiled down at me as he fingers lightly played with the straps. He lifted one up slightly before letting it go to snap against my skin.

"So do you" I answered. Giving him the same energy I pulled him by shorts until our bodies were touching.

His hands moved from my shoulders, down to my waist before slipping them to the back of my legs, lifting me up. Yelling in shock as I was surprised, he quickly walked over to the large pool before jumping in.

"Lando-" I tried to scream but my voice was cut off once we landed in the water.

Moving my arms around until I resurfaced, I looked over to him with a glare. Landon shook out his wet hair making it hard to play mad when he looked so good.

"What's with the pout" He mimicked my expression before swimming up to me.

"Not fair, I can't pick you up" I crossed my arms.

"Let me make it up to you" He said moving a piece of wet hair from my face. I continued to kick my feet to stay afloat, jealous that Landon could just stand due to his height.

"How?" I teased wrapping my legs around him.

He smirked at my actions before I wrapped my arms around his neck, tricking him as I dragged him under water. I swam away from him laughing as he came up spitting water out.

"Now we're even!" I grinned.

I felt his hand on my leg before I was being dragged over. Connecting our hips he sat me there as I resumed our previous position, this time with different intents.

"I can't stay mad when you look at me like that" His hold on me tightened.

My eyes traveled from his to his lips, making him instinctively lick them. I leant down doing the same, my tongue running across his lips causing him to let out a groan.

Like a trigger, his free hand moved to the back of my neck pulling my face to his in a passionate. Moving me along him, my hands found their way to his hair; tugging slightly as I felt him grow.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked breathlessly.

"I thought you wanted to swim?" He responded, acting clueless.