Heading to Hogwarts.

Two months later, aboard the Hogwarts Express, 

"I fucking hate this weather." Connor Stoll whined, trying his level best to dry his shirt by shaking it at super speed.

"You got that right." Travis joined in, wiping his wet hair with a forest green towel that definitely wasn't his. "Stupid rain." 

"It's not that bad," Percy argued, being the only one who was dry. He stared out of his window, enjoying the raindrops that fell from the thunderous skies above. 

"Yeah right." Nico rolled his eyes. "You do realize you're the only one who gets stronger in the rain, right?" 

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy beautiful weather," Percy replied without turning to him, still focused on the raindrops outside. 

"What are you thinking Perce?" Travis asked. Percy tilted his head in his direction. 

"Just waiting for the train to start." He replied, digging out a familiar Yankees Cap from his bag. 

"Stealth mission?" Connor asked, a mischievous smirk on his face, that was mimicked by his brother. 

"What's the plan?" Travis asked. 

"We split up, simple enough," Percy said. "Nico and I take one side of the train, you two take the other. Find as much intel as you can and report back here in a few hours." 

"Percy, do you realize they don't have invisibility caps like you?" Nico asked. Percy, Connor, and Travis stared at him. "What?" 

"Oh wait you're serious." Percy sighed. "Nico, Hermes is practically the god of stealth, they'll be fine." 

"Oh." Nico realized. Percy slipped the cap on, vanishing in a purple shimmer. 

"What the Hades was that?" Travis stared at the space Percy had been sitting in with confusion. "The cap did not do that with Annabeth."

"I know," Percy replied. "It only works for her, that's why I had Hecate tweak it a bit. Which is why there is a purple shimmer when I put it on. Now go, let me know what you find." And in twin bursts of speed, the two were gone, almost as if they had never been there. 

"Well, I should leave too." Nico got up, one foot already in the shadows. "Let's make sure Percy doesn't lose control and kill someone while we're at it." 

With the Stolls,  

"... Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts, you know. He knows the headmaster, you see. Well, you know his opinion of Dumbledore — the man's such a Mudblood-lover — and Durmstrang doesn't admit that sort of riffraff. But Mother didn't like the idea of me going to school so far away. Father says Durmstrang takes a far more sensible line than Hogwarts about the Dark Arts. Durmstrang students actually learn them, not just the defense rubbish we do."

"So Durmstrang is the Bulgarian school, right?" Connor asked. 

"Pretty much," Travis replied. "And it seems like this kid was initially going to go there."

"But who is this kid?" Connor asked. "And from the sound of it, he hates all those "Mudbloods", whatever those are. And what the hell are the Dark arts?" 

"It's the killing and torture stuff," Travis explained, poking his head into the next compartment. 

"Oh, that makes sense-" Connor was quickly cut off, suddenly being pulled towards Travis. "Bro, what are you- Oh shit." Connor froze, staring into the compartment of one Harry Potter. 

"If Percy finds out Potter's here, he will lose it." Travis quickly looked around, making sure Percy wouldn't actually pop up out of nowhere.  

"I think I've heard of it," said Ron vaguely. "Where is it? What country?"