Thoughtful Woman

Tristian and Scarlett entered his office to see a busy Jaden with dark circles around his eyes and a mug of coffee on the desk just two centimeters away from the computer, he was busy typing, furiously on the huge laptop which sat in front of him. He was so immersed in his work that he didn't notice his brother and Sister-in-law come in.

Scarlett sighed in distress looking at Jaden. She was sure he hasn't eaten breakfast this morning before running to work early. That was why she brought him something to eat and also brought him some pills to relieve his headache because as of now he looks like a sleepy zombie.

Meanwhile, Tristian stood there with a guilty conscience, he was blind with worry about his wife's well-being that he forgot to help his brother out. He should have at least listened to him and worked from home, jeez he's such a bad elder brother. He was so selfish to not notice the suffering of his younger brother and was only thinking of himself.

He doesn't know how to approach his brother with all this guilty conscience but as he was thinking of what to do Scarlett took his hand and pulled him towards his busy brother whiles squeezing his hand in reassurance.

"Good morning, Jaden," Scarlett greeted causing the young man to jump out of the chair while she burst into laughter. Jaden panted and patted his chest at the same time to calm his over-beating heart down.

"Darn it, sister-in-law you scared my spirit out of me," Jaden said trying to calm down before sitting back down in the chair and raising his brows at his brother as he kept glancing anywhere else but Jaden himself.

"Good morning Jaden," Tristian greeted with a smile to cover his guilty conscience.

"Good morning to you too," Jaden replied with a sigh of tiredness as he rubbed his temples trying to ease his headache for a while.

"Lemme helps you with that," Scarlett said moving behind him and beginning to massage his head to ease his headache. The massage was good, it did well in easing his headache.

Tristian sat down with a sigh as he kept watching them in amusement this scene was very eye-catching so he took a picture of it. He was grateful that Scarlett could solve his problem in just a second. After about five minutes Scarlett patted Jaden's head before moving to her husband's side to open the lunch bag she has brought.

"This feels good sis. Thank you," Jaden murmured as he straighten his posture.

"Welcome, actually....we brought you some breakfast since we know you haven't eaten anything yet today but just multiple mugs of coffee," Scarlett said serving the food on a plate for him with a smile while Jaden's stomach growled at the sight of the food, it looks so appetizing and palatable.

Meanwhile, Tristian sat there looking at his wife in bewilderment, he never knew she was holding a lunch bag that contains breakfast for his brother and she stated that "We brought you some breakfast,". Holly mother of Jesus, this woman is simply the best woman to ever walked the surface of the earth.

"You mean you both made this for me?" Jaden asked excitedly, snapping Tristian out of his thoughts.

"Yes, we did. You know Tristian feels sorry for leaving you alone with all the work and pressure so we decided to make you something to apologize to you for causing you so much stress," Tristian heard
his wife replies sincerely.

"Bless you father of all creatures for giving me such a thoughtful and wonderful wife," Tristian thought looking at Scarlett with appreciation.

Meanwhile, Jaden was shocked and just sat there not knowing what to say while Scarlett poured him a glass of his favorite lemonade juice and a glass of water before setting everything in front of him with a sincere smile.