Rage

The past couple of weeks has been tiring but joyful for Scarlett. She just loves the boys to the brim, although sometimes she's scared they might get entangled in her dark life. She doesn't want to bring that up for now but something in her keeps telling her she would have to let the cat out of the bag soon.

At this moment she was in Tristan's office working on some contracts. She sighed the contract and flipped another file opened, she was ten minutes into reading the folder when she got a call from one of her men.

"Hello," she said with a cold tone.

"Boss lady, something bad has happened. The boys...we can't find them. We've searched everywhere but there are no signs of them in the perimeter of the school. I've sent some of the men to search but I think you should come because their father might be on his way here and you know what would happen to his men if he lost control," the other person said in a rush, Scarlett aura took a three-sixty turn when she heard the information.

She hanged up without a word, she exited the office and padded downstairs, skipping a few stairs in the process. She was calm on the surface but raging on the inside. Whoever was behind this doesn't know what she's made of. She can't imagine how terrified they might be at this moment. Her in-laws who were downstairs were shocked at the amount of bloodlust she was exuding.

"Where are you going?" her father in-law couldn't resist asking with a worried expression as she grabbed her long jacket and car keys.

"I'm going to have a blood bath. Someone thought he could mess with the lives of my sons  and I need to correct them, with no mercy of course. No one mess with my family and go scot-free," she replied as she put on her combat boots while her in-laws jaws dropped on the floor.

"I will be back in a while, I will keep updating you father," she said kissing her father in-law's cheek while he sat there in shock as she jogged out of the living room.

Tristian's father, Christopher touch his cheek gingerly as his parents and wife gav e him a shock look. They wondered why he got the privilege first before them while he grinned smugly.

"What did you do for her to call you "Father" before any of us. Did you manipulate your way into her heart?" His wife asked with a scowl while he chuckled.

"I never did that, I earned it. She loves me first okay, I'm sure she will call you mother very soon, so relax, don't be jealous," he said playfully making his belove giggle like a high school girl.

"Hmmph, I wonder what she loves about you. You're just as cold as your son, his father muttered in a jealous tone.

"Are... you jealous, dad?" Christopher asked his father amusingly which he replied with a cold snort making the trio laughed at his child-like behavior. The family chatted happily not caring that someone has their grandchildren kidnapped because they trusted Tristian and Scarlett to take care of it, plus the way their daughter in-law spoke spelt death.

Scarlett came to a stop infront of the school and hopped out of the car with a cold expression, Tristian also arrived at the same time. He calmed down a bit at the sight of his wife who's aura was making his men and hers shiver in dread.

She walked into the school without a word, she entered the boys class not caring that a teacher was teaching. She searched their seats and found one of their bags there. She took it and the two lunch bags before walking out while the kids and teacher looked at her in surprise.

Damn, the woman was bold, was what  teacher thought as he gaze at her disappearing back. He was aware of what  was happening and he could tell that the
woman was related to Lucas and Cyril because of how pissed she looks, well her face doesn't look like someone who's a but her aura do but the kids thought of Scarlett as an angel, she's so beautiful.