Welcome Address

Tristan and his family drove home as they had a chat full of laughter and happiness, he really was enjoying how fast his sons were bonding with his new wife, plus he could see that Scarlett was enjoying the little chitchat she was having with them.

"How are we going to welcome the big babies big men?"Scarlett asked as they approach their home.

"Leave it to us," both kids chorused a reply followed by a devious smirk as they bumped fists together while his wife chuckled in amusement.

He shook his head at them as he knew what they were up to, he is sure his wife will spoil them to the brim with how she's pampering them or should he say over pampering..?

Scarlett willed the car to a stop infront of the family villa, she and Tristian unbuckled their seatbelts, got out of the car and opened the door for both kids.

They couple unbuckled the boys seatbelts, Scarlett took their lunch bags while her husband collected their backpacks and helped them dismounted the car before shutting both doors as the kids sprinted for the door of the living room with excitement oozing out of them.

They were so gonna rock their visitors tonight, Scarlett chuckled looking at the disappearing figure of the little fellows while Tristan casted them a worried glance, he was afraid of what his boys were gonna do to those poor guests who were coming to pay them a visit this evening.

"Don't fret, whatever they're planning will end well for everyone, plus I know they're gonna love it," Scarlett assured the worried Tristian but Tristan being Tristan didn't believe her, at least not on that until the whole deal is over and done with but then again who could blame him.

He loves his twins too much to see them being scolded even if they were in the wrong.  He would literally support them with anything they desire, that's how much they matters to him but it doesn't also means he wouldn't scold or lecture them in private about doing what's right, that's how he was brought up so he is also trying to bring them up the same way or  he should rather say the best way possible. To

"I hope so, you don't know how devious they can be, I'm just worried about them," Tristan replied truthfully as he grabbed his wife's hand while they walked towards the entrance to the living room from the outside.

"Don't worry, I will make sure no one scolds them but again I know those big babies would not scold them because they're too cute to be scolded," Scarlett replied with a giggle which ease his worried heart immediately as a smile made its way to his manly lips.

"Okay. Then I have no choice but to trust you," he mumbled which she hummed softly at as they entered the living room where his family and kids were having a chat and laughing without a care in the world which brought a smile to the couple's lips instantly.

After greeting her in-laws, she guided the boys upstairs so that she can help them change into something casual. After helping the boys out, she made something for them to warm their stomach before they sprinted upstairs to make their plans or put their plans into motion while Scarlett helped her mother in-law to prepare dinner for their visitors. 

Scarlett and her mother in-law left the kitchen to the maids and we went to take their baths. Scarlett walked into their bedroom and went into the bathroom, she adjusted the temperature of the water before running a bath, she added what is needed to the water before stripping, she deeper body into the sweater with a sigh of satisfaction forgetting to close the door.

Tristian came to the room in five minutes, when he saw that the bathroom door was unlocked he furrowed his brows together walking towards it, the sight which met his eyes made him gulped a mouthful of his own saliva.

There in the bathtub laid his gorgeous woman who has her head laid back with her eyes closed and her legs crossed on the edge of the bathtub.

She looked really sexy with her skin wet and glowing under the light, Tristan composed himself before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him and locking it which caught his wife's attention.

"Oh, is you. Do you wanna take your bath?"she asked him after she saw that he was the one.

"Yes," he replied while eyeing her knowingly.

"Okay. Get in, don't waste water," she said to him as she sat properly while he stood there with gapping mouth.

"Are you sure?" He asked to make sure his ears weren't playing tricks on him.

"Yes or you desire for me to kick you out,"he heard her say.

Not wanting her to change her mind he kicked off his clothes and entered the bathtub, sitting behind her while she laid her head on his shoulders with a sigh of satisfaction.

Scarlett doesn't see why she shouldn't take a bath with her husband, to her marriage is a sacred bond and in order to keep that bond strong, you must be truthful, faithful and honest, hundred percent. Love could come later but love wouldn't walk up to you on a silver platter, if you want someone's love you must earn it.

She wants to earn his love, she wouldn't just wait for Tristan to earn hers first but she also wouldn't tell him she is trying to earn his love and his kids, she wants it to be a surprise.

The couple took their bath in comfortable silence, they dried themselves and got dressed before going downstairs with their fingers entwined.

Tristian loved the feeling he was getting from her. He's beginning to get addicted to her presence and it really scares him a bit but who cares, he will enjoy this moment whiles it lasts. At the same time her parents also arrived.

At eight pm in the evening, a black limo pulled up in front of the Zwicks Villa. Three pair of long legs which were wearing a pair of white sneakers exited the car and was led into the house by the butler. They walked into the villa but just as they entered the living room of the house, a sticky liquid was poured on them followed by feathers and powder which were accompanied by giggles and laughter which sounds devious and amused.

The three men were shocked. "What is the meaning of this?" the young man in the middle asked in confusion.

"That is called a Welcome Address," Lucas replied while the two families tried to hold back their laughter which they were failing at.

"Okay, she never said there would be a welcome address for us," One of them said with a slight sigh.

"I'm guessing you have everything ready for us to clean up, I'm I right?" One of them started, he looks like the oldest among the three.

"But I love this welcome address, is cool. We could use this on those two who always comes to our offices uninvited," the one who looks slightly taller than the middle one said as the other two chuckled deviously.

"Maybe we could do it at home, we will invite this little men to help us out," the elderly one replied with a nod.

"This little guys will make a good team," they muttered while everyone gapped at them like they've lost it.

Vote.

Comment your thoughts.

And

Share.