Chapter 17

NICK POV

Its been three months since Justin and Finn's wedding and Simon and I's engagement.

Things have been easy and smooth. Simon and I planned our wedding for next month. Which is hardly 3 weeks left.

And nothing can make me happier than getting married to my baby boy Simon and being his husband.

Last night Justin , Finn , Dad , Papa , Simon and I had family dinner and watched movie like before and Papa being Papa got emotional that Finn and I are growing up and one is married and second to go.

Luke last week got himself a flat nearby so he moved out with Dan and Ian.

Uncle Kai and Uncle Aiden got emotional for their boys moving out.

Everything's been good except this morning Dad informing us that Adam is back for a month and unfortunately he will be here for the wedding and I can't not invite him , not that I invited him But I am more worried for Simon he is been on edge ever since he knew Adam is back.

I hope Adam's changed but I don't trust him nor ever will.

"Hey." Simon whispered and kissed my shoulder.

Currently we are laying on bed and watching random show on TV.

"Hey baby." I pecked his nose.

"What's in your mind?" Alot.

"Nothing baby just thinking."

"About what?"

"Just stuff."

"Nick baby you know you can talk to me about anything right."

"Of course baby." I kissed his lips.

"Then?" I took a deep breathe.

"Well for starter I don't know honestly what am thinking but maybe I'm worried that Adam is back that too during our wedding." He nodded his head on agreement.

"Me too but I doubt Uncle Kai will let anything happen."

"But still I have this feeling I don't know."

"We can worry later for now how about I have......"

"Have what baby?" He moved his lips to my ear.

"Have you deep inside me." He whispered. I shivered in pleasure. He licked my ear I flipped us and Hovered him.

"Why not baby I love being deep inside of you."

"Then what you waiting for?"

"Someone is eager today." I winked.

"Ye-yes." He moan when I pressed our members together.

"I love you Simon." I licked and sucked his neck.

"I l-love y-yo ahh you too." He moaned loudly. I removed our clothes.

--------

After our love making session that lasted 4 hours was over. I cleaned us and Simon was fast asleep so I took nap with him.

I woke up with the screaming noises and Simon got up too he was scared and held my arm.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know baby you wait I'll go check." He held my hand.

"No wait I'll come."

We walked out and the voices were clear a bit.

"-ST LEAVE OR ELSE I'LL FORGET WHO YOUR PARENTS ARE. I WONT LET YOU HURT MY BROTHER AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE." Finn yelled so by now I knew why.

"I just want to apologize." Adam's voice was small.