Chapter 7

NICK POV 

Its been 2 weeks since we're here in this 2 weeks a lot changed. The routine change every morning I wake up kiss Simon on his forehead and go work and when I get back , he cooks lunch and for dinner we both cook and we go out roam around I show him around.

Simon and Luke have gotten along and I am happy he got a friend. Nothing happened between us and I doubt if he knows that I kiss him every morning. Thats wrong? Maybe , maybe not but I love this routine.

And today was my last day at this work before we return back and that gotten Luke emotional. I told him to visit me any time he wants to. And we said good bye to Luke and drove away the only thing I am going to miss is have Simon live with me.

Reaching at his place I helped him taking his bag in and I dropped him till insde.

Nick its now or never , the voice in my head said. I took a deep breath and cupped his face.

"Will you go out with me?" His eyes widened and he nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

"Yes." He whispered I just stared in his eyes. I leaned in and he met me mid way and our lips locked and the sensation I felt was beyond words can explain. I moved my lips and licked his lower lip and he opened his lips and my tongue got in and explored his mouth he moaned and I deepened the kiss.

I held his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck. And we kissed I pulled back so we catch our breathe. We had big smile on our faces I pecked his lips once again and hugged him.

"Will pick you at 12!" We said bye and I drove home with big smile on my face. After reaching home Finn and Justin were in living room watching movie I walked in.

"Hey." I looked at Justin and he said hey and I ran to my parents room. I guess I had the smile still on because Justin's gaze held curiosity. I knocked the door and heard come in. I opened the door and jumped on their bed and hugged my parents by laying on top of them.

"Whats gotten in you?" Papa asked after giggling. I moved and sat in front of them and I held Papa's feet and massaged it he raised his eyebrow.

"I just missed you both so much."

"Bullshit. Now tell us." I looked at Dad. Am I open book?

"Yes son you're an open book." I laughed.

"Nothing just happy that am back?" That came like a question. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Happy? Yes we can see. But happy to be back? I don't think so." My eyes widened.

"PAPA." I whined and pouted. "Can't I just be happy to see the two of you?"

"You can but we're just curious about who swollen your lips and messed with your hairs." My eyes widened and I jumped and stood front of mirror in their room and indeed my hairs where messed and my lips well lets not talk about it.

I sat at their bed and gave them grin and they laughed at me.

"Tell us. Will you?"

"Well yo-" I was cut.

"Can I join in?" I turned back seeing Finn standing there with begging eyes.

"Come in baby." Papa held out his hand for Finn and he ran in Papa's arm and looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Continue son." I looked at Dad then looked down.

"Goodnight." I walked out I heard them calling my name but I shut the door way out.

Am I being the bad guy here? If no then ok but if yes then what about my feelings? I don't know why I still feel hurt I just cant help it.

I pulled my comforter above me and spaced out at times like this I miss my cat. Did I tell you? When I was back one day I searched for him but I got to know because lack of feeding they died both zolo and ro I just wonder how did Finn took that.