Chapter 6

NICK POV 

"What your thinking?" Daniel and I decided to just hang out and spend some time together so we went to the mall he shopped and now we were just in car roaming around the town.

"Nothing in particular." I was seeing the view through the window.

"Talk to him." I know who is he talking about.

"Daniel only if you were in my place and have Adam say all that to you." I don't think anyone other than Dad , Papa and I know what all I was said to.

"I don't know what exactly he told you but if it was Adam and I then I get it ofcourse but its been over 2 years just talk to him." I shook my head.

He is my boyfriend and even if we had issue we would solve it and you're no one to interfere. What do you know.

All you ever done is been a third wheel to my life so why don't you just disappear and go I don't need you.

You're just a helpless guy who has no one to love or be loved.

Get lost Nick and don't show me your face.

All the words were coming back how do I forget? Despite its been 2 years those words are still fresh in my head. If it was anyone else I would say fuck it but it was my baby brother my twin and I can't forgive him , yet.

"So tell me how was life for 2 years."

"Well nothing special just a small apartment , a decent job , a simple car and no friends and annoying but fine neighbor who is the only friend." he nodded his head.

"Thats simple and nice." I agreed.

"So you tell me when are you getting married?" He laughed.

"For that I need a love life first."

"Well not necessary there is something called arranged marriage."

"So why don't you marry then." Speaking of marriage.

"Hey Dan can you drop me at the diner on the way back."

"Are you hungry?"

"I have some work." Then we just spoke a little and he dropped me and left I went in and found him taking orders and when it was my turn.

"Can we talk?" I whispered he nodded his head and asked for 5 minutes so I walked out and went to the stairs after a while I heard foot steps.

"Hey." He sat next to me yet so far. Well there was annoying gap.

"How have you been?" He smiled but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Good. You?"

"Good." And we both were quiet for a while.

"So." We said in unison and smiled.

"You first." I nodded my head.

"Whenever I come why do you disappear?" He avoided my eyes.

"Well busy with work."

"Sure?"

"Ya."

"Ok."

"So why are you alone?" I looked at him wondering what he mean.

" I mean why alone where is your boyfriend?" And he just whispered the last word.

"Which Boyfriend?" boyfriend?? Who?

"How many do you have?" His eyes widened. WHAT?????

"Huh? I mean who boyfriend because the last time I checked I never dated anyone." He blushed.