Chapter 15

NICK POV

Two days ago Simon got discharged and he's been home and the same silent treatment is going on despite the fact we sleep on same bed but that love feeling is gone deep down.

I love him still trust me but I am more mad at him but God I miss him.

I was laying on my bed and Simon was having a shower once he was done he walked out , Just so he doesn't feel uncomfortable I stood up to walk out.

"Nick." He whispered. God I have missed that voice so much. I stopped just couldn't turn back.

I didn't say aynthing just waiting for him to say.

"Its your room you don't have to leave and don't worry I'm moving out soon. And you don't have to stop living how you want and with whoever you want."

I turned around and looked at him.

"What are you saying?"

"Lets breakup." My eyes widened he bit his lower lip.

"What? Why?"

"Just." I walked towards him and stood there looking at him while he looked everywhere but me , he avoided my eyes.

"Don't you love me any m-more?" My voice cracked. That made him look into my eyes.

"I do."

"Then WHY?" I didn't mean to yell but it just happened. He flinched. That broke me.

"Because."

"Because what Simon." He looked into my eyes.

"You deserve better."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nick you deserve better." He repeated.

"And why do you decide who I deserve?"

"You should be with someone who is not dirty."

"Simon I don't understand."

"I'm dirty Nick I'm dirty and I'm used and you already showed me how dirty I am so lets end it here."

"Simon stop it you are not dirty and when did I show ?"

"when you ignored me."

"Simon you started first you pushed me away."

"Because I was scared." His tears fell.

"So was I scared but for you."

"Nick you made me believe I am just waste now."

"I never did anything like that Simon."

"Yes you did when you chose that Dylan guy."

"Where did Dylan come from?"

"You bought him between us." I lost it. I walked and punched the wall twice.

"NO ONE WAS IN BETWEEN US , YOU PUSHED ME , YOU GAVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT AND NOW YOU WANT TO END US SO YOUR BLAMING A GUY THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US." I yelled

"You spent days and hours with him and left me alone what about that?"

"You treated me like I was an outsider what about that?"

"Lets breakup."

"I WILL NOT."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SIMON. I love you I can't imagine how life can be without you , If I had to choose between Your life and mine I will choose yours because mine is useless without you.