Chapter 9

NICK POV

Its been two days since I had Simon over and I haven't seen him in two days he was busy with job hunting and I was busy getting back at Dad's company.

Finn and I were the old us and hearing that Uncle Kai told us they all will come tonight for gathering.

I called Simon and he told me he will be here soon.

Right now its Finn , Justin , Luke , Simon and I are sitting in my room talking.

"I like it here more than NY for some reason." Luke said.

"Is it because NY is crowded?"

"Maybe and here gives a home vibes." He answered Justin.

"How is life in NY?" Finn asked Luke.

"Well its like you have people around you like a lot yet you feel lonely. Before Nick my daily routine was get up eat , work , eat , sleep and repeat and sometimes party. But after having Nick around all I could do is annoy the shit out of him and it was easy because he gave me a homie vibes." I glared at him.

Before anyone can say anything the door opened and someone jumped on my lap.

For the first time I felt awkward and it felt wrong. I looked at Simon he lowered his head. I pushed Adam gently.

"Hey." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Why haven't you picked my calls." Well I sort of ignored him he always call at wrong time and I'm someone who ever call back.

Ian and Daniel walked in.

"I have been busy." I held Simon's hand and moved closer to him.

"Who are they?" Adam curiously looked at Luke and Simon.

"Thats Luke my friend from NY and this is Simon my boyfriend." And Adam did something that for the first time I felt like slapping him. He chuckled and laughed. The air was heavy in room Daniel and Ian looked ashmed because of ones brother and others bestfriend.

Finn , Luke and Justin were looking mad at Adam and I was furious whereas Simon looked embarrassed and insecure.

"Sorry sorry but nice joke like couldn't you make him your boyfriend to get to us." He pointed at Luke.

"Adam will you shutup." Daniel scolded his brother. Thats when Adam looked at everyones face and realized I wasn't joking around.

"Wait seriously? He is your boyfriend?" He looked disgusted pointing at Simon.

"Get out Adam and I don't want you in my room till you genuinely apologize to my boyfriend." I glared at him. He nodded his head and looked at Simon.

"I'm sorry I wasn't making fun I was laughing because I never thought he will be into boys. Sorry."

"Its ok." Simon looked at him and smile that smile didn't reach his eyes.

And Adam I still didn't feel like he was genuine but atleast he apologized. I stood and held Simon's hand and we walked out. I stood front of him.

"I'm sorry baby for Adam's behavior he isn't like this usually."

"Its ok." I kissed him and we walked down and all met Simon and Luke everything was going perfect. Everyone seemed to include Simon and Luke in conversation and Uncle Kai and Simon got along pretty well.

After a while Daniel and I were talking when and I noticed all are here except for Simon and Adam.

I went searching for Simon and saw them talking in kitchen I walked in and they both smiled at me and I was glad that they both were getting along.