39. Fashion

Sherry and Auntie walk with me as we slowly move around the store

Sherry and Auntie walk with me as we slowly move around the store. We have all three long since got all the boxes back into my SUV and repacked the few items that Seth and I both had unpacked, which was all so very easy. Currently, we are pushing a shopping cart around this home store.

"So is there any preferance or just going until something catches your eye?" Auntie speaks up.

"The later because I have never been one that things it has to be in fashion. It just needs to feel right." I shrug.

"Totally agree. It never made sense why people go for fashion thinking they must have the up and up when well not everyone in the world has the same taste, if so we all be boringly the exact same." Sherry snickers and Auntie agrees.

"That is why there are many different pieces." I giggle lightly.

Eventually, I find some cute little throw pillows for the living room couch. Since the room is straight off white color from where I got to look around this morning better, it definitely needs color. I notice all my pieces for the living room are a bit themed together but all really resembles nature with the soft nice florals that are not like grandmas but the now days type, hints of greens with other hues for flowers that actually look like the true flower. A rug with a dark green coloration seems to be the final touch we need for the living room area and it finishes it up since I know there is all the electronics needed there and large items like the couch and entertainment center, even a book shelf in the corner of great size.

Seth still has his things from his room, but I add to it and buy a book shelf for him. Pros of having an friend and Auntie being were's with their strength to get that thing in the shopping cart Sherry has with her.

Then I get a dark navy comforter for Lance and my room since the walls there are more of an off grayish color. Of couse there are some cute little knick knacks for the enire house to help make it more decorated and homey not so empty, but while not being over crowded as well as room for my pictures and future pictures to be hung up. Which thanks to Auntie we get some large print offs made for the house too from last night with Lance, Seth, and I captured.

"I think we are done." I sigh once Sherry's SUV is loaded up that we brought today from the pack. Which is parked next to my SUV and Auntie has her car just incase. They thought it be wise for all three of us to drive incase we needed the room, but mine is full from the belongings we had just from the house, which is now fully Auntie's.

"I will grab some subs from the deli and meet you both back at the Alpha's house." Auntie smiles and takes off in her vehicle.

Sherry and I make our way back to the house. It was so enjoyable out in town with my Auntie and bestie, all the things I have missed over the last several years. Also all the members I remember from last night waving and smiling when they see us out in town makes me smile and wave back.

I park the car and Sherry parks next to me. "So which vehicle to start unloading?" Sherry looks to me.

"Mine since it has the actual things Seth and I will be needing."

"Perfect." Sherry nods.

We get to pulling a box each out and make it up the my new home. I notice several men walking by in deep conversation when they stop noticing us.

"Luna, Gamma female." They nod.

"Good evening warriors." I smile and nod, shocking myself that I remembered that from last night.

They beamed as they stood where they were. "Everything okay, guys?" Sherry seems to be looking over them.

In an instant they seem to turn shy. "We were wondering if we may help unload?" One answers.

"We are on the house patrol currently for this shift and knew when you both arrived."

"Knock yourselves out." Sherry cackles lightly.

Both men relax and smile. It is weird how they got so happy for just getting to help unload the vehicles.

"Just sit the boxes from my silver SUV inside the door here please." I smile. It seems like the best plan and it will keep their scent out of the house to where it won't bother Lance or even Seth since I learned they can be become sensitive if to many males scents are within their home space. A fun fact I learned with Auntie and Sherry, males are territorial for sure and only allow the males they trust be in their home space.

Sherry and I get the boxes up into the two rooms they belong in. Right as the warriors get to unloading Sherry's car, Auntie makes it back with food. She puts it on the counter and we just pull all these boxes and bags into the living room.

"Thank you both so much for the help." I smile to both warriors, as I hand them a bottle of water.

They nod and then let me know they will be back on patrol just to yell out the door or window if needed.

Auntie, Sherry, and I sit at the table and eat on the sandwiches talking about possibly rearranging the entire living room. I like the idea to make it to where the sitting furniture won't make a person blinded by the natural sunlight any time of the day with the lay out of the floor plan.

After eating, I watch since I was told not to touch as they move the furniture. Then it takes a couple of hours to get all the decorations placed and pictures hung on the wall.

"Thank you both so much. This looks fantastic." I smile and let a breath out looking over my new home and taking in how it feels perfect.

"Let's go find Lance and Seth see what they think." Sherry smiles.

"Girl, please. You're just ready to see your mate." Auntie laughs.

"Guilty." Sherry turns red.

I laugh at the both of them and I can really understand wanting to find mate because there is such a pull and in a way an unsettling feel.

"I will be there soon." I smile.

"Everything okay kiddo?" Auntie looks at me hard.

"Oh yeah, I just need to go by the pack doctor I guess it is who I need to see for some birth control."

"Ah, yes we have two here and I suggest using our female she does the birthing and medication for that part of things. It also helps keep the males from being huffy." Auntie laughs.

They show me where to go and even stand out in the waiting area while I speak with the pack doctor. I get set up on some birth control pills and then we make way to the training field, where Levo linked Sherry they have been at most of the time we been out.

Walking over, I see Seth sitting on the ground dripping in sweat. It is clear by the look on his face he had shifted and dressed back recently. Lance meets me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"So how did it g-" I stop mid-word.

My eyes narrow on Seth's arm and I see a hint of red and pink. "What happpened here? I thought you said he wouldn't get hurt." My eyes swivel to glare at Lance as he gulps and I can see Valin and Levo take a complete step back as well.