22

Alex was taken aback by what I said. Her face held shock which I was enjoying.

Damn, I never thought having alcohol in my system could be fun. I am carefree and it was okay.

"Wh-What? Why would I... What?"

I giggled at her reaction, she must be feeling nervous or embarrassed, and her face is all red. I freed myself from her hands and laid my back in the bed, god, that feels good.

I felt the side of the bed sag indicating Alex occupied it.

My eyes are feeling heavy and I have no intention of fighting so I closed them. I feel so good, alcohol feels so good.

"Cara." I heard Alex call my name.

"Hmmmm..." 

"You cannot sleep here."

"Hmm, why not? It feels so good in here."

Alex tried to pull my hand up, I let out a soft laugh when she did not succeed, she repeated but I pulled her instead. Her weight ended up on top of me.

I opened my eyes just to see that our faces are almost touching. She smells so good, like really really good.

"Hmmm, I like your smell." I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them again, I met Alex's eyes.

She was staring at me lovingly, she was not smiling but her facial features were soft.

"Cara." 

Her calling out my name was enough for me to close our distance. My lips enveloped hers, she was stunned at first but got my rhythm eventually. 

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer.

It must be the alcohol as I know if I was sober I wouldn't be this aggressive. I was kissing her hungrily, tasting every corner of her mouth, nibbling her lips, biting them.

"Wa-Wait..." Alex pull her face away from me.

"What? Why?" I asked her confused.

It was a good kiss, why is she resisting me?

Alex completely pulled herself away and stood up, she pulled my hand and helped me sit.

"Come here." I tried to pull her in again but she didn't let me.

"You're drunk, Cara."

"So do a lot of people at this party."

Alex paced back and forth in front of me, I don't know what was wrong with her and why does she look upset? It should be me who's supposed to be upset, she pulled away from a very good kiss. I'd never kissed anyone like that in my entire life, hell, she was my first kiss.

I giggled at that thought.

"What's so funny?" Alex stopped and stared at me annoyed.

"Nothing." I told her still laughing.

Alex crosses her arms in her chest.

"Do you know what were you doing downstairs? How many drinks have you had? How many strangers have you danced with?" I could hear the irritation in her voice.

I danced with strangers?

 I tried to recall the happening earlier, I was dancing with the girls and couldn't remember others approaching us. It was just Brian who I danced with.

"I didn't dance with anybody, I danced with the girls and Brian." I hissed at her.

"See? You are so drunk to remember dancing with strangers! And now that you mentioned it, do you enjoy it? Brian ogling your body? Touching you? Lusting over you?"