「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ」

You have my heart ❞

Present Day

"[Name], wake up... Hellooo? Damn brat!" Yuto cursed to himself as he spoke, trying to get you to wake up. "Stop being so goddamn lazy and get up! There's no time for snoozing! You gotta train!" a mouth appeared on your cheek and you just covered it with a pillow, resulting in Yuto trying to yell but only coming out as muffled screams.

After a while, you gave in. "Fine, fine. Whatever you say..." you groaned as you lifted yourself up from your bed.

"You're pathetic", Yuto spat out and you let out an offended gasp. "You bastard! How can say something like that?"

"Is it Yuto again?" a familiar voice caught your attention and you looked over again and slapped the cheek that Yuto used to speak through, causing him to shut up.

"Oh Panda, how are you?" you greeted the second-year with a small smile before Yuto's mouth appeared on your hand and bit on one of your fingers. "Ouch!"

"It is him again", he lets out a laugh before getting cut off by Yuto. "Shut your mouth, puppet!" Yuto insulted which caught you both off guard.

"If I knew a way to get you out of my body, I would beat you up for every insult you've thrown at my friends!" you cursed back at him and the bickering continued.

"I'm stronger than you."

"Not for long."

"Oh, Maki was asking about you, she has something to tell", Panda added as he walked out of the room. "See you later."

"See you. Now to find Maki", you sighed and grabbed your sheathed weapon and tightened it around the belt you put on that came with your uniform. "And Yuto, don't you dare say anything."

"No promises."