Chapter 6. Leaving...

Caleb heard Aria whimper in her sleep she was having a bad dream. He tried shaking her awake she would only whimper louder. "Princess wake up." He whispered to her. Her eyes started to flutter open as he kissed her forehead and cheeks.

"D-daddy." She whimpered grabbing onto his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. "Shh daddy's here baby." His hand went underneath her shirt rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

After a while she finally fell asleep after a little more encouragement. He hated seeing her struggle to sleep she would always wake up in cold sweats and a sobbing mess.

Her dreams seemed very lucid or real. He wished he could take all her nightmares away so she would only dream of good things instead.

Caleb held Aria all night making sure she didn't have another bad dream. She snuggled her face into Caleb's neck. He loved when she did that he knew she loved his cologne it helped her calm down.

Caleb's alarm went off startling Aria awake she whimpered as she looked at Caleb who turned off the alarm clock quickly. "I'm sorry princess. I gotta get ready to go to work." He tried getting out of the bed to start getting ready but Aria grabbed his hand pouting at him.

"I-I d-don't w-want t-to b-be a-alone." Her eyes starting to tear up. "Don't cry baby I wasn't going to leave you here. Do you think you can go get ready?" He asked her wiping the tears that rolled down her cheek with his thumb. "Y-yes d-daddy!" She told him excitedly happy she was going somewhere that wasn't the grocery store.

Aria went to her room brushing her teeth and hair then picked out an outfit for the day. She didn't have many clothes because her parents thought she didn't deserve many clothes.

They made sure to buy the ugliest clothes that looked like old people clothes. She got frustrated with herself not liking anything in her closet she went back to Caleb with frustrated tears rolling down her face.

"D-Daddy I-I..." She tried to explain what was frustrating her but it only irritated her more. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked her concerned because of how frustrated she looked.

"I-I d-don't h-have a-any n-nice c-clothes d-daddy." Caleb looked down at the clothes she had on understanding right away what she was talking about. Because her clothes looked worn out like something old people would wear.

"Daddy can give you one of my shirts and you can wear your shorts for now. We will go later to buy you new clothes okay princess." "O-okay d-daddy." He grabbed one of his shirts handing it to her to go put it on.

"T-thank y-you." He kissed her head. "Go now hurry we have to leave in five minutes." She quickly ran into his bathroom changing her shirt.

When she got out of the restroom Caleb looked her up and down. His shirt was too big on her little body the shirt stopped at her knees it looked like a dress on her. His eyes found hers again she was blushing at his intense gaze on her body.

"You look so good in my clothes. Maybe I should just let you wear my clothes instead." He told her as he walked towards her until he was right in front of her barely leaving any space between them.

She was so small compared to his tall 6'5 figure. He gently tilted her head up to look into his eyes as he looked down into hers. "You drive me crazy you know that?" She nodded her head no confused.

"You make me wanna loose all the control I have. I just want to worship your body right now." Her face and ears started getting hot and red from his words. Her legs began to feel weak she grabbed onto Caleb's arms to hold herself up.

"You'd like for daddy to loose control wouldn't you?" He asked her making her too shy to look at him. He was giving her butterflies in her stomach a feeling she's never felt before and her princess parts were tingling something she's never felt before.