Chapter 9

Maya has moved to a secluded area to receive a call, when she noticed some muffled sounds some where near her. She immediately came in a defense mode, she looked around and picked up a stick and walked towards the direction of the sounds. On reaching close to the sounds she was able to decipher the sounds to be cries but the person is not visible. She then looked around only to find a shadow near the tree. She immediately reached the tree to find a little girl dressed in green and black frock crying. Her face is red due to the continuous crying and her face can clearly express her fear. 

Hey... said Maya to grab the attention of the child. The girl looked at Maya and immediately ran towards her and hugged her legs. Maya slowly scooted to her height gently wiped her face and questioned... Hello baby, what is ur name? The little girl while holding on to Maya's hand responded Varni...Varnika. Varnika nice name said Maya engaging her into the conversation. Once she felt varni calmed down she then questioned....why r u crying? why are u alone? where are ur parents? 

My parents are inside, I was playing with the balloons and forgot the way to inside. I'm scared replied Varni to Maya. Maya then forwarded her hands and asked will u come with me, we will go inside and find ur parents. Varni held her hands and nodded her head. Maya then stood up and held varni's hand and was about to walk when she felt a tug. She looked at Varni who raised her both hands for her to carry. Maya smiled at her and carried her and walked into the party area.

In side the party Archana and Mansi came near youngsters who were happily chatting. Enough of ur talks go and have ur dinner and the couples need to get ready for their night said Archana. Hooooo youngsters hooted mischievously at Savan and Samrat. Where is Maya? questioned Mansi on noticing her absence. She went to attend a call, she must have been done by now saying so Samrat looked around for Maya. Vahini is there dada said Karishma pointing at a particular direction. 

All looked towards the direction where Maya is approaching them with a child in her arms and both are happily chatting. On coming closer the younger CF identified the child. What's varni doing with Maya asked Mohit in general. Meanwhile Maya reached them and Varni on identifying Samrat she jumped into his arms calling him kaku. Samrat held her, even though Samrat maintained his distance with the older CF he maintained a healthy relation with Varni as she is innocent and she shouldn't be held responsible for any of the events that occurred between them. 

Maya on seeing Samrat and Varni she questioned... Do u know her Sam? Samrat looked at Maya and said...yes she is Varnika, Virat and Pakhi's daughter. Maya was surprised, she know Virakhi and CF infact she knew everything about them she also knew that Virakhi had a daughter, but she never met them, becoz firstly they are unimportant and second she can never keep her cool on seeing them. She was pleasantly surprised, she looked at varni she couldn't believe that this sweet child's parents are Virakhi.

I hope they never ruin her life said Maya to no one in particular. Maya was never a beat around the bush types she was blunt and straight forward precisely a 2.0 version of Sai, becoz of this similar trait Sai and Maya knocked off as great friends. They are blunt, possessive and honest. In fact Maya is one of the reason for the new changes in the young CF as she fiercely encouraged them to stand up for themselves. 

Samaya couple along with Varni walked towards CF after notifying their gang that they will join them in a while. On reaching their table they noticed on how Pakhi is clinging to Virat even without realizing the absence of her daughter. The other side kaku has been constantly bad mouthing and blaming Sai, while Ninad, Omi and Sonali are agreeing to everything kaku is saying.

Samaya couple are fuming at the CF, while the CF are in their own bubble. Everything happened becoz of that Sai, just becoz of her Samrat and Mansi are not even acknowledging us and Devkit, Ravani and Moshma are avoiding us. And now she trapped this rich family said Kaku. Haa vahini ur right said Omi. She is the one that ruined our family manoohs Sai said kaku.