Chapter 5

On a beautiful day the Saulanke Nivas (SN) is decorated as a bride, why not today the son of the house is getting married. After his disastrous 1st marriage Samrat restarted his life. He faced many hurdles, but the one that hurt him the most is... his termination from the army. Due to the fall Samrat has faced few injuries both internally and externally, he had a fulltime recovery from them under the guidance of Sai and Pulkit, however his fitness is not upto the mark as per military guidelines. So on fitness basis he was terminated from his post. 

This termination not only hurt Samrat, it also hurt Sai as she held herself responsible for this. They were able to overcome this phase with the help of the family. Samrat slowly started to focus on his other interests, one of them is his passion for business particularly cafes and lounges. He along with Rajeev worked on their startup "Aroma Bistro Cafe"(AB Cafe). They were able to open a small cafe in their locality from their savings and some cash prize they won on a startup competition "Slush 2023". Their cafe was not a instant hit, they worked on its marketing, logistics and slowly it gained public attention. They were able to earn profits after 10 months of their incorporation. Today they own around 8 branches in and around the city.

Samrat's success and the respect he earned in the society attracted the CF, who want to leech it off

Samrat's success and the respect he earned in the society attracted the CF, who want to leech it off. The elder CF members did approach Samrat to butter him up, however he shun them down and as usual they blamed Sai for their misfortune. The life of CF is not as glorious as it used to be Ninad was back to his old ways to the distaste of Ashwini, Bhavani kaku, Omi and Sonali are as usual the same. The relation between Virakhi is a usual on and off even though they were parents of a girl child. The best part is Moshma couple walked out of the toxic family for their betterment. 

..............

Virat is looking at his dada who is drenched in haldi by his sister devi, younger brother Mohit and friend Sunny. He looked at Samrat who is glaring at his siblings and friend who were having fun at his expense and started chasing them with water. Neither he nor his family can take part in this celebration as their relation with Samrat, Devi, Shivani and Mohit strained.

He remembered the day when Samrat was standing at their door step after four years. He was happy with Samrat's presence and thought that he was forgiven and they can get back to their normal relation, however that wasn't the case. Samrat asked them to vacate his part of the house which they have been still using (i.e kaku's room, Virakhi's room) and given a time limit of 3 days. The CF tried to talk through it, however Samrat was relentless.  

After 3 days, Samrat's part of the house is being renovated. They built a wall separating the two houses,it is built in such a way that it appears as the family is together yet separated. After a month of renovation the house is decorated as a bride, reason being unknown to the CF. Samrat along with Manasi kaku, Devkit and Moshma couple had shifted to the house.