Chapter 2

The CF are in shock looking at Samrat who is standing infront of them very much alive. Whereas  compared to others the condition of Pakhi and Virat is worst, one scared of her relation with Virat, while Virat is numb seeing his dada infront of him, slowly guilt started creeping into his heart.

The CF prayed that Samrat and Pratap (Pakhi's father) didn't hear anything about Virakhi's marriage, even if they did they wished that they will not question them in front of guests, as they don't have valid answers to answer them especially Samrat and they will be the laughing stock in the society. All of them came out their trance when Pratap questioned them What's happening here? and their prayers got unanswered when Pratap questioned Why is Pakhi married to Virat her devar?

All of them are rooted in their places, when they heard his question, moreover the guests started murmuring among themselves.

Papa me and Virat got married 6 months back on mutual consent said Pakhi. Pratap who heard her answer glared at her and spoke U re-married within a year post ur husband's death. He was agitated seeing his daughter's shamelessness and slowly past events occurred as a playback in his mind Virakhi's yoga resort meet, their promise to each other, Pakhi's consent to marry Samrat despite his choice to speak to Virat about their marriage etc. Suddenly something clicked in his mind he looked straight into Pakhi's eyes and questioned Virat is married to Sai naa, how come u both are married? 

Samrat who has been silent all the while trying to process the revelations came out of his thoughts when Pratap questioned about Sai. He looked at Virat and asked with concern Where is Sai? Is she safe? Did something happened to her? Didn't she escape from Jagtap's clutches? 

Bhavani Chavvan spoke Sai left the house? That disrespectful and bad omen finally left the family and Virat's life taking away his child from him.

Samrat and Pratap who heard her asked why will Sai leave her husband? 

That manner less girl got Pakhi arrested and when Virat bailed Pakhi she insulted him and Pakhi and left the home with Vinayak answered Omi with utter disgust.

Why will she get Pakhi arrested and on what crime? questioned Pratap unable to get the head and tail of their words.

This time Pakhi was scared hearing her father's question,she was scared that all her illegal activities will be out and open and will be punished as all are not dumb as CF and also Virat's fellow officers are also present so she tried to divert their attention... Papa take some rest we will speak later.

Why Pakhi are u scared that ur and ur this family's dirty laundry will be out? questioned a voice. All looked at the voice, earth has been shaken under Pakhi's feet as their stood Sunaina Pakhi's mother looking at her in disgust.

Sunaina... Pratap called her name....Once he reached Nagpur with Samrat he called his wife and asked her to reach CN as he thought that she as a mother can help Pakhi with her emotional breakdown on seeing Samrat. He being unkown to the events that happened in his absence.

On hearing her husband's voice Sunaina broke into tears. On seeing his wife tears Pratap asked her out concern Why are u crying Naina? 

We failed.... we failed as parents, we failed to educate our child moral values.... she spoke in tears. Looking at her husband's confused state she narrated all the events despite Pakhi's pleadings to stop her.... Samrat's deemed death, CF blame on Sai, Sai's miscarriage, Pakhi's surrogacy drama, Virat handing over Sai's son to Pakhi despite Sai's denial, attack on Sai and her child, Sai's complaint on Pakhi, Pakhi's arrest, Sai's condition to Virat regarding Pakhi's bail, Virat bailing out Pakhi, Virat and Sai's war of words and finally Sai walking out of CF.

Complete silence prevailed once the truth is out. It came as a shock to everyone. In the midst of the silence a sound echoed in the room. Pratap slapped with all his might disgusted at her deeds.

Why? Why did u do this? aren't u ashamed stealing someone's husband? questioned Pratap anger emitting with every question he asked.

Steal? I never stole Virat from Sai... She stole him from me? Virat is and was always mine. She came in between us. What not I have done to keep her away from him. Pakhi felt it is so unfair to blame her when Sai is at fault according to her. In order to prove her point she narrated how she always tried to separate Sairat and how unsuccessful she was and blamed everything on Sai. Hearing every word coming out of Pakhi's mouth, disgust crept into everyone's heart who were present their apart from the as usual dumb and morally corrupt CF and Virat in his ego as Sai throw ed it on his face that he is responsible for her father's death and insulted him.

If ur are so into love with Virat why did u marry Samrat? Why did u ruin his life questioned one of the guests.  Pakhi shamelessly explained why she married Samrat gaining more hate from the listeners. 

Chi Chi... how disgusting said a lady from the crowd looking at Virat and Pakhi, how shamelessly they ruined 2 lives, forget about Pakhi, how can u marry ur bhabhi and how disloyal ur are to ur brother and wife aren't u ashamed and top of that ur a police officer who supported a criminal?

Virat on hearing her question looked at Samrat who's looking at him in disgust. He felt ashamed and want to justify himself to Samrat He stepped towards Samrat... Dada, however his words were cut off when Samrat showed him his palm as a indication that he is not interested in his words.

Samrat looked around and questioned Where is maa? where is Sai staying currently?

That's all for today...

Hope u like it...