Chapter 7

Silence is prevailed in the CN as everyone are engrossed in their thoughts. It's been hours they are back from Samrat's wedding. Before reaching the venue they were happy...very happy to attend Samrat's wedding, they were content, but on reaching the venue they received the shock of their lives witnessing Sai's marriage. Each and everyone had their own thoughts and opinions regarding Sai's wedding which they haven't voiced out. 

Virat has been staring at Sai photograph, he couldn't digest the fact that Sai has remarried and he had witnessed it. All the emotions rushed in at once Sadness, Hurt, Betrayal and Anger.... Why did u do this Sai? How can u marry another man Sai? U ruined our relationship with ur stubbornness and anger. How can u be selfish Sai? Here I'm waiting for u and u? I thought I'll give u a chance when u come back and apologize to me once u realized ur mistake, but no u married and also snatched my son. I'll never forgive u Sai never.....saying so Virat crumbled Sai photograph, his entire monologue is heard by Pakhi, who stood dumbfounded on hearing Virat had intentions to patch up with Sai.

Virat what r u saying? How can u have thoughts of patching up with Sai? We are married Virat, I'm ur wife we had a child also and here ur talking about Sai

Virat what r u saying? How can u have thoughts of patching up with Sai? We are married Virat, I'm ur wife we had a child also and here ur talking about Sai. How can u do this to me? questioned Pakhi looking at Virat.

Nothing like that Pakhi. U are over thinking. Take rest.....saying so Virat walked out of the room leaving Pakhi in whom the numbed insecurities of her relation with Virat again started crawling back.

Next day all the CF gathered at the dining room for their breakfast. All are having their bf in silence as they couldn't come out of their shock especially Bhavani kaku who always believed that Sai will be living a miserable life. She held herself, CF and Virat in a high regard and was sure that Sai will be crawling back to them and also had prepared herself a list of taunts she's gonna throw at Sai and make her life miserable. But yesterday's events are a slap on her face as the jungli mulgi is living a happy, graceful and respectful life. What Bhavani kaku missed is that Sai is the mother which she choose not to be.

Ashwini had many questions as to why Shivani, Devi and Manasi are in such support to Sai ignoring the CF. What Ashwini missed is that not all are ingratitude as her.

Omi, Sonali are not happy with Moshima couple, they couldn't believe that they were kept in dark about their grand child.

Aai I'm hungry said Varnika looking at her mother. She called are multiple times as Pakhi has not responded. At last she tapped Pakhi hand only to be ignored.

Pakhi has been constantly looking at Virat who is silently having his break fast. Many necessary and unnecessary thoughts are running in her mind. She is so lost in her thoughts that she couldn't hear her daughter's calls. When she felt a tap on her hand she looked at Varnika asking to feed her. When she was about to serve her she heard Kaku taunting her not having a baby certainly a boy so called family's chirag. She looked at Virat hoping to find any response or reaction from him as it been years since kaku has been demanding a child. In all this she ignored her daughter who has been waiting to be fed. Ashwini took upon her and fed Varni unable to look at her sad face.