?

Hey readers,

Can u please suggest any show without this plot or characteristics?

ML Traits - Rich, Arrogant, judgmental, traumatized and intelligent (unfortunately never used when needed) 

Family - Toxic, world's nonsense happens only in this family. 

Relation - Puppet of family.

FL Traitsstart of the show - sassy, willed and has self respect.

when fell in love with ML - door mat, no question of self respect and forgiving(be it anyone or any crime)

Have an allergy of being mahaan and emotional fools.

Family - orphan, adopted or unwanted.

Relation - everything except love, care and affection.

Leads Relation - have weird dil connection that worked only at the time of romance, but never worked when it is actually needed.

Problem risers/solvers also.

Villan (mostly female) - have tons of episodes loaded with their atrocities and crimes, but only a single episode of redemption. Basically white washed (just like that dumped on viewer's to accept)

Who's ur favorite leads and why?

Mine

FL - Mouli from Silsila (self sufficient women with dignity)

ML - Sanskar (committed mistake, but repented it and rectified it and most imp never turned his back on his love)

Shiv from Balika Vadhu (a gentleman)