Epilogue

After the day Niranjan and Raghavi were shot dead, it wasn't easy for the entire family to get relief. Parents of Arun, Roshan, Parth, Nitin, Kavish, Ajay and Vihan who were business people and belonged to elite society teamed up and filed case against Abhi and did not give up to let her go easily. They wanted a verdict in favour of them to revenge for their sons death. They approached the highest bench of the country to get verdict. 

Abhi and family had a hard time in dealing the cases altogether. Farooq submitted all the evidences in the court along with the confessions from the doctor and his assistants. They submitted all the medical reports which proved Niranjan faked as Raghu which weighed the case in favour of Abhi . Vetri also got the lawyer Ravindran who gave up with Vetri's threat and confessed about his hand in helping Niranjan about the plannings. Vetri gave all the evidences of the illegal business carried out by those men which served in their favour. It was Myra who presented herself in the court and gave her confessions against her parents and brother which gave a closure for the case. Vetri planned to take the case perfectly for closure and guided Farooq accordingly.

Finally after three months the judges cleared all the cases that were filed on Abhi against the murder of those men. Soon after the case was solved Madhimaran, Abhi and Vetri along with their lawyer addressed the press and media about the case and was mentioned that the new President will take over at the right time. Vetri, Abhi's marriage was revealed to the public and in the mean time Janaki was appointed as the temporary CEO. Janaki with the help of Madhimaran and Krish took care of the business so well that even after such a blow they faced from the cases their shares still remained the same and their position in business did not face any threat.

The family along with Vetri took care of Abhi and stood by her to get out of the stress from the cases filed on her. Vetri and Abhi went to their much needed honeymoon and vacation for a month. On their return Krish and Ramya got married in a grand manner. In these months Myra had became a part of the family and they loved her equally as their family. 

They made a tradition to visit the orphanage monthly once  as a family and Abhi took over the trust of the orphanage and started managing its operations nation wide. Vetri and Abhi were completely smitten and they enjoyed every minute of their life cherishing their love for each other. 

Six months later:

The entire building of Abhi groups was under the flash of cameras from all the media and press as they awaited for the arrival of its new President to take over. There were so many speculations from the public, media as well as the business groups as who would take over the business.

All the cameras flashed their light when a line of rolls royce entered inside the building and all the family members arrived at the office. They were escorted to the private elevator by the guards. The huge door of the conference hall was opened by the assistants and immediatey all the board of directors stood welcoming the family.

Janaki and Madhimaran sat on the chairs that was placed behind and Krish, along with Ramya sat in the front seatings. Vetri walked in holding Abhi's hand who had all smiles looking at her husband who was on alert mode around her as she walked with a hand on her baby bump. Vetri helped her sit on the chair that was placed in the centre for her to address the board. 

Abhi gave a warm smile to everyone before she spoke.

Abhi: Good morning family, happy to be here on this day. Everyone must be very curious to welcome your president to lead the business. I hope you would have all received a copy of the will written by my grandmother , late Mrs. Madhimaran. After consulting with our legal team and with all my powers I m happy to announce Mrs. Ramya Krish, my sister and daughter of late Mr. Raghuvaran and late Mrs. Mahalakshmi Raghuvaran as the president of Abhi groups. Mr. Krish will be the Managing director and will be vested with special powers.