Chapter - 31

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year....Stay blessed forever and keep smiling always. Achieve all your dreams. Let this new year mark a new beginning of your life⭐❤️⭐❤️⭐.

Recap: Anitha blackmails Abhi to reveal Vetri's identity. Later Abhi and Vetri knock her out and keep her in custody.

***********************

Vetri was pacing in the room waiting for Farooq's call who had gone to Prakash home to collect the antique piece the theives mentioned during the enquiry. Abhi saw him but did not question him and scrolled throgh her mobile.

Farooq reached the place and saw an antique photo frame and called Vetri from there.

Far: Machan , inga oru photo frame dhan da irukku, vera onnum illa.

Vet: Whose photo is in that ?

Far: Machan simran photo da, semma hip da.

Vet: Eruma evidence enna irukku paruda...kaduppa kalepadha. avan avan irukka tension la yedhachum sollida poren.

Far: Ennada Abhi couch la thoonga sollita la ?

Vetri looked at Abhi who also looked at him at the same time. 

Vet: Why will I sleep on couch when I have understanding wife who supports me well.

Far: Deiii machan papers irukku da. wait ...wait...wait.....

Vetri's brows frowned when he heard Farooq's serious tone and waited for him to respond.

Far: Vetri, come to our place. This is a will written by Mrs. Madhimaran. We need to know the details of this and why did this bastard had the copy of it ?

Vet: I m coming now.

Vetri cut the call and turned to Abhi who was drowned in her mobile.

Vet: Abhi ma, I need to go urgently. I will call you once the work is over.

Abhi: Did he find something ?

Vet: Not sure, but he wants me there. I will be back soon. Stay safe and don't go anywhere. I m turning on the sensor. Love you ...bye..

Vetri took his bike and drove to meet Farooq in their secret place. When Vetri reached Farooq was waiting with a lawyer who worked for their team.

Far: He is reading the papers, sit down and let him finish.

Vetri and Farooq waited for the lawyer to finish and in the mean time Vetri explained Farooq completely about Anitha's stunt at the mansion.

Law: Sir, all the assets and business of Abhi groups are hard earned by its owner Madhimaran which was MM Groups. Later after Abhinaya's birth they changed everything to Abhi groups and he had registered everything on the name of his late wife. This is the will of late Mrs. Madhimaran. According to the will their heir Mr. Raghuvaran can only manage the business but his grand daughter Abhinaya will be the sole heir of the entire properties. Still Abhinaya can own everything only when she is married and after marriage her husband will become equal partner and all the properties and business will be owned equally by both of them. Mr. Raghuvaran will be the acting CEO until she gets married and in case of death of Abhinaya before marriage all the properties will be owned by the Good will orphanage home started by Abhinaya's mother. If her death is after marriage then her 50% share of properties will be owned by the home and her husband will still own his 50%. 

Vet: What about the business ?

Law: If Abhinaya and her husband are dead then Krish will become acting CEO to run the business and he will get paid for it but cannot own the profits from it. If Krish is not ready to take the responsibility then all the shares of Abhi groups will be dissolved, there will no Abhi broups.