Chapter - 2

Recap: Astrologer predicts Abhi's marriage before her next birthday. Vetri is out on his mission.

********************

Vetri stood before the board where he had pinned the photos of the men killed so far. He was puffing his cigarette marking their details.

Vetri: 7 murders, all in time gap of 6 months. Good looking and are from business background.

His assistant gave him coffee and pointed the last murder.

Asst: Sir, he is the last person and its been exactly 5 months since he was murdered.

Vetri: So if this is happening like a serial killing then we should expect a murder in exactly one month. But what if the time gap was co incidence ? Did you check if her family is progressing on finding alliance for her ?

Asst: so far there is no positive news on it sir.

Vetr: Good, within a week from today we will get into her family and get ready for that. We will have Farooq to work from outside. 

Vetri: I m coming Ms. Abhinaya Raghuvaran..

---------------------

Abhi had just woke up from her sleep and moved to the washroom and screamed looking at a dark faced figure and rushed out of her room. She panicked and called out for Ramya and others who also rushed to her with worried face.

Raghu: What happened princess  Why did you scream like that ?

Abhi: papa, there is someone in my washroom...I m scared.

Raghuvaran called the guards immediately to check while Janaki and Ramya held Abhi by her shoulder and consoled her.

Guards caught the man and dragged him beating the shit out of him. He screamed to stop the beatings and Ramya squinted her eyes.

Ram: This voice sound familiar dad. Guards stop beating him.

The man removed his shirt and wiped his face which made everyone shocked.

Raghu: Idiot, when will you stop all your pranks like this ? I shuld have told them to shoot you when my princess got scared. Next time there is no second thought other than killing you. 

Raghuvaran left with an annoyed face while Ramya and Janaki laughed at Krish, Abhi and Ramya's cousin.

Jan: Why do always scare her Krish. You know how your uncle will react when something happens around Abhi and Ramya. Still you do the same thing. Now I won't save you from these sisters. Enjoy..

Janaki too left and Krish tried to leave but before that Abhi and Ramya caught him and dragged him inside the room. Next moment Ramya sat on his back clutching his hair while Abhi caught his foot and scratced his sole with pen. Krish groaned both in pain and giggled due to the tingling.

Abhi: How dare you to prank on me again ? No one will save you today.

Krish: Pisasungala vidunga di.. 

Krish stood pushing Ramya down and all the three were running around the room chasing each other and hitting with pillows. Finally after messing the entire room they slumped on the bed and couch.

Ramya: where did you vanish for all this 5 months ?

Krish: As usual went on a trip and this time it was greece. Wow what a place and what a sight to see the girls over there.

Abhi: You will get reward for everything you do. 

Krish: Are you cursing me. Ramya did she turn into witch in my absence ?