Chapter - 19

Note: Hello makkale, I will not be active in wattpad for the month of December except for publishing updates. Don't feel bad and bear with me for not replying your comments from next chapters. I will try to reply when I m back. Neenga irukka dhairiythula vittu poren, votes and comments pathukonga. This is your book to make it a successful one. DM me in Insta for general or over all feedback of the updates as well as for constructive criticsm. Love you all....Wattpad la mattum dha active ah irukk matten..

Recap: Vetri and Abhi get married.

******************

Vetri woke up after a nap and called Farooq.

Far: Happy wedding life machan. Though I felt bad that I could not witness those happy moments I m so happy for you. Yasmeen is speaking non stop about Abhi. 

Vet: Don't worry you will meet her soon. Seri tell me what did Shanthi and Sudhir confess.

Far: Dey first night pathi yosikama case pathi pesitu irukke...Nee velaikku aga matte.. Poda poi un wife enna panra paru.

Vet: Dey that I will take care so now shut up and tell me about their confessions.

Far: Prakash met them some months back and tried to help her in the business but later he kidnpped Sudhir and blackmailed Shanthi to transfer the business to him and also he threatened to kill them if they did not follow his words.

They knew that he changed his personal details with their name when Sudhir got the updated student details from his college. Prakash tried to harm Sudhir's friends too without their knowledge so Sudhir and Shanthi did whatever he said.

A day before we took them under our custody they got to know that he is getting married to Abhi. They have come clear and no ore doubts from them.

Vet: still don't let them go. Get him his college book and let him study from our place. I will call you tomorrow and make sure you dispose Prakash's body tonight. 

Far: Sure machan, just take care of Abhi. 

Vetri cut the call and got refreshed before reaching the living. He saw Raghu and Sudhakar coming out of his study and frowned at his sudden visit. Madhi informed Raghu to introduce Vetri to Sudhakar.

Raghu: Sudhakar, Meet Vetri, our son in law. Vetri he is Mr. Sudhakar Inspector of our division.

Vet: Hello sir, nice to meet you. Raghu sir, why he is here today, any problem ?

Raghu: First thing call me dad or mama. He is here because I called him to search for Prakash. I cannot let him go just like that after insulting me.

Madhi: Raghu, better leave his matter and let us be happy that we got Vetri for our Abhi. 

Madhimaran pulled Vetri to sit next to him and called Janaki to serve him coffee. After having coffee Vetri messaged Farooq to tap Sudhakar's every call and to dig his call history recently. He switched off his mobile and put in his closet and stood by the window watching out. Abhi was taken to Ramya's room and she was dressed for the wedding night. Janaki gave a new set of shirt and Dhothi to Vetri and served him dinner in room. She informed him to get ready and move to Abhi's room.

Vetri got ready and moved to Abhi's room which was decorated for the wedding night. He touched the flowers on the mattress and sighed.

Vetri's mind and heart engaged in a war looking at the set up. He was torn between the thought of waiting to start their life after letting her know the truth and his love and desires for her as well as the love she had for him did want to give in and go with the flow.