Chapter - 7

Recap: Abhi express her love for Vetri but he request time to confess his feelings. Vetri gets the missing pair of shoe

**************

Vetri's mind was running multiple thoughts and connecting every information he was getting from Abhi. She was so much into talking with him that she spoke excitedly to him.

Vetri: If there is something else missing tell me, we shall search and find out.

Abhi: Let it go what will we do now after retrieving them. Anhyhow me nor Ramya will use them now. 

Abhi was about to throw it in the pond back but Vetri stopped and took it from hand and threw on the ground.

Vetr: Seri Ramya and krish unnoda school dhane avangalukku theriyadha Shyam pathi ?

Abhi: theriyum, Krish ku semma kovam but I convinced him that I don't have any feelings for shyam so avanum vittutan.

Vet: Appo Ramya and Krish college enga padichanga ?

Abhi: Same college dhan pa. Ramya said Krish beat Karan for proposing me. I never thought Karan would be so scardey cat that he left college immediately.

Vetri and Abhi reached mansion and once Abhi got in her room and shut the door, Vetri rushed to the pond and took the shoe and returned to his room.

He quickly opened the pictures of the evidences and compared the shoe with the picture in the folder and sighed when they matched. He lit a cigarette and and moved to the terrace when he saw Raghuvaran's car entering inside the mansion and slamming the door and entering inside. Vetri dropped the cigarette and rushed to the living and stood in the corner watching him entering Madhimaran's room. Vetri stood leaning on the wall hearing their conversation.

Raghu: Police is still behind our Abhi. All the victim's family was approaced today at the same time.

Madhi: Did they find out something ?

Raghu: Our men could not find if police got some information. 

Madhi: Just today we were happy that she will get married and settled but looks like fate doesn't want to see us happy.

Raghu: Don't worry appa, I will not let anything happen to her. Let us keep this between us and not spoil the happiness in our home.

Madhi: I hope Abhi will give her concern soon for this marriage.

Raghu: We will hope for the best appa. Take rest.

Vetri quickly hid and saw Raghuvaran leaving to his room. Later he reached his room and called Farooq.

Far: Deiii unakku neram kalame illaya da...yennada venum ippo...

Vetr: Raghuvaran found our mission but he doesn't know the information we got out of this. Before he could make a move we need to proceed.

Far: What is your plan now ?

Vet: I got the missing pair of the shoe from the pond behind their mansion. Now listen I will somehow make some plan to take everyone out of this mansion and you will get some one from our team to do a search in the pond from the other side of it. Its not a big one so a day should be sufficient to finish the search.

Far: Confirm the date and time. And I have fixed the enquiry session for Karan and Shyam's parents day after tomorrow at 10 p.m. Keep your schedule free.

Vetr: hmm, We could not proceed further unless Abhi gives the information by herself so my next move is confronting her directly.

Far: Will she say the truth I mean why will she open up to you ?