Chapter 34

{Asher Pov}

After that dinner, i followed Vionne to the guest room and his face is so sleepy. That he didn't notice that i was inside, he's so cute walking to the bed and just completely not aware i was here. I soon followed walking slowly he's so beautiful, maybe this is the right time for him to know i like him. While he was closing his eye's, i grab his to smooth hands and trap them.

Hi's cute startled face was so funny and amusing.

"A-ahser!?"

i grip it gently and lowered my face to his neck. He's scent is so sweet, i want to eat it. I didn't know why but i lick he's neck, then i suck it hard to form a hickey. Bet his looking so good in the morning with my mark on him, the morning face of his and the clothes that are misplaced. Showing his beautiful plump skin white as snow, the red and noticeable mark of mine showing in his beautiful neck.

I got up and kiss his forehead and said to him in his sensitive ear, "You're Mine" and i told him sorry at the same time. And left, i got hard in an instant. Luckily my room is just the other side of his room, i open my door and went straight to the bathroom. I jack off and try to blow the steam, after that i went straight to bed dreaming of my beloved.

                     The Next Day

{Vionne Pov}

I got up early then i expected and walk to the balcony to feel the wind breeze, i still like this place even tho at what happened last night i still like this. The smell of lavender filled my nostrils the cold yet warm breeze against my skin, the warm sun hitting my face and my body just right. My hair flutter and the shirt flow like the wind, i heard birds chirping and fly to me gently and looking at me with it's beady eye's. It sparkle and fly straight to me sat at my shoulder and rub his head to my face, it tickles but really cute then his beck kiss my cheek.

I heard a knock on the door and i walk straight to open the door, and see Asher holding a tray of food suddenly my stomach rumble. A cute teddy bear pancakes and a cream feeling, with chocolate syrup and a cream with rabbits.

"Did you already eat Asher?"

"Not yet i suppose"

"!! What why haven't you eaten yet, should i call Frederick to make breakfast for you Asher?"

"Don't worry i-"

Asher got interrupted by Fredrick holding a breakfast meal, a teddy bear with strawberry with a cute detailed face for the teddy bear.