Chapter 26

{Carlos pov}

Finally we're back, i carry Vionne who is half awake half asleep. I couldn't wake him up so, i carried him ro his room. Lily and Vhana, go to their room and i go to Vionne's room. Although i have been here before, but not on this situation. Vionne who is half awake and half asleep, in my arm's. I already have some bad intention, but i must wait for the right time.

Or else Vionne, we'll never love me the way he is now. I wouldn't let that, never and ever. As we walk i told Ceil, who is next to me and Vionne. (a/n: I'm sorry i didn't put him on Lily's page/chapter, Ceil :maybe because you forgot about me on Lily chapter).

"Ceil-sama do you want me to court, you to your room aswell?" :Carlos.

"No need too Sebastián we'll escort me, besides you have Vionne with you" :Ceil.

"Don't worry Carlos-sama, i we'll gladly take Young Master Ceil to his room safely" :Sebastián.

Sebastián bowed and took Ceil-sama to his room, while i walk to my beloved to his room. What a sweet site, i opened the door and put him gently. To his bed after that, i walk closer to him. And took his shirt off gently and slowly, as to not wake him up. I saw his milky white body, more likely his top. His nipple so pink, what happened if his nipple if i bite them. Maybe a reddish and seductive bite mark, if only i can confess to him.

And the wolves might never getting close to him, they we'll know i am his owner and my beloved wife. While i was daydreaming, Vionne begone to move. I quickly came back from reality, he blink his eye's and sit up straight. I move a little closer to him, then he said.

"Big brother?, where am i? And why I'm half naked? Brother?" :Vionne.

"We'll we're at you're room, and i was about to took off your shirt. And change you with a new one, why? Am i not allowed?" :Carlos.

"We'll you should have wake me up, so i could change myself and not to trouble you anymore" :Vionne.

"you don't trouble me Vionne, i am your brother and it's my responsibility to help you. And to take care of you, besides Vhana and Lily are on their own. And Vhana can't always be with you forever, you know that Vionne " :Carlos.

So count on me more and, be dependent on me. Like i was the only one in your eye's, Look at me more and more and nobody else but me.

" Yeah you're right, maybe i was so used to be much closer to Big sis. And not to you big brother, oh! Yeah!, how about tomorrow. Let's go for a walk or, maybe going somewhere just the two of us" :Vionne.

"Okay, then let's go tommorow, but you should take some bath. Before going to sleep, how about i we'll took you shirt off":Carlos.

"We'll, if you say so" :Vionne.

I slowly and carefully, took his bottom's off. And i keep staring at Vionne, he's skin it gave me an ich i want to touch it. But i held back, as i was about to go down. We heard a knock, we heard Lily's voice. And Vionne said come in, Lily then push the door opened looked at me shock.

If i may knew what she is thinking, she might say 'Wow he sure is fast' like that. And my guess is right, her face look and her eyes says that. Then Vionne, pat his bedside. For Lily to sit on, and i sat at the couch nearby.

The two while i was on the background, and to think she want Vionne to talk to Vhana was smart. And i also joined their conversation, While the three of us are talking. We heard a knock.

"hey Vionne?, are you still awake. Can i talk to you, for a sic?":Vhana.

"Carlos and i hide, Vionne please don't tell Vhana i am here" :Lily whisper.

Vionne nod, then push me and Lily in the closet to hide.

Although i and Lily are inside, i can still what vhana said. I look at Lily then she look at me, inside we're not to close and not to far.

"Hey, how did you and Vionne do. While i waa gone?" :Lily.

"Nothing much, although he and i are having a date tommorow" :Carlos.

"Are you sure!?, i mean he doesn't know what he's saying right?" :Lily.

"He didn't know, but the way he said it. It sounds like a date to me, besides you and Vhana also have alot of date. You know" :Carlos.

"Yeah you're right, and it's going according to my plan" :Lily.

"So what are, you gonna do big sis?" :Vionne.

"I still don't know, but i we'll try to understand this feelings of mine. And take it slowly, but i wonder if Lily is alright with me liking her. " :Vhana

"She wouldn't mind, besides the two of you are so close. And i think Lily likes you too, if she don't than i we'll have her kick" :Vionne.

"Vionne!, you shouldn't say that!." Vhana.

"See, you protect her. That means you love her, not by friends but love her as a lover. I may not know about this romantic stuff, but you should trust you're heart and be smart. And you look so happy hanging out with her, that proves your comfortable with her":Vionne.

"I guess your right, say how about i should confess to her or not?" :Vhana.

"i think it's good, but soon not now. It's good to confess but, you should not make it fast." :Vionne.

"Okay,thanks i think i know now. Thank you V, also you might find your own lover too" Vhana.

"Yeah maybe, but i should finish with school tho" :Vionne. ' a'm sorry big sis, but i may not find someone'.

"Okay then, i have to go. Lily's on the kitchen by the way, she we'll bring me some strawberry milk and snacks. Bye" :Vhana.

Vhana walk to the door and closed it, me and Lily heard everything. We heard Vionne's footsteps, and opened the door for us. Soon me and Lily came out, and Lily smile and thanking us. And go outside, not before closing the door.

Me and Vionne are the only one inside, i look at him and he look at me.

"We should sleep, I'm a little tired from the trip so i gotta go. How about you big brother?" :Vionne.

"Me, can i sleep with you, like the old times" :Carlos.

Vionne nod, i soon got on the bed. The two of us cuddle, and sleep. Ah~~, this is a great day for me.

What's up peeps, so i haven't been updating for a while. That's because, i watch alot of shoto's stream lately. And it was amazing, Today i while ago he's on live. I am still waiting on Saturday, live cuz he we'll stream. And their we'll be another deput, on ILUNA new members on Nijisanji En. Also thank you all for reading my book, and aslo please Add, Vote, and Follow me. Thank you 💜 bye 💜💜.

Oh! Yeah i recommend you, to watch nijisanji en. For those who didn't know who i was talking about, and believe me you we'll love it. Search it on YouTube, and Twitter too and bilibili and tik tok. Bye 💜 💜 💜