Chapter 25

{Lily pov}

After an hour we arrived in the drek home, i wake Vhana up. And Carlos also did the same, the two look so cute. Although i and Carlos we're the only one awake, we actually talk about this two.

A while back

The tension was quite, but it feels like me and Carlos are in heaven. Seeing their faces so cute, Carlos and i like this one. The two of us stared at the sibling, lovingly before Carlos cough.

"let me be blunt Lily Rayes" :Carlos.

Carlos stared at me seriously, even his voice sound so serious.

"Okay" :Lily.

"I know you have feelings for my sister, even if i lool like i hate her. She is still my sister and my blood, don't ask how i found out about it. But you also know i love my brother too, let's keep this a secret. And if anything happens to her, and for Vionne you we'll pay for it":Carlos.

"Oh, so you knew, we'll it was obvious. But i hope you won't tell her, before i do. And don't worry i we'll take care of them, both":Lily.

"Surprisingly, you and i are the same. Feeling's for the same gender, was not really popular. But i heard in the past, their was a king and a wife that are the same gender. Both male of course, but some people agree." :Carlos.

"Correct!, their are some. But it was long time ago, and i really want vhana to finally see me as a love of her life. And i know the same as you too, and i can tell that you are not the only one who has a crush on Vionne":Lily.

"Yes it seems so, my little brother is too beautiful. So many wolves tried to devour him, as a brother and his husband soon. I we'll make sure i we'll have, before they do" :Carlos.

"Please don't forget, Vionne we'll be scared at what you said":Lily.

"I know, you don't have to tell me" :Carlos.

"Good, cause i also think Vionne is also my little brother" :Lily.

As the two of us beaker, we finally made it And that lead us to here.

"Hm.....mm....we..re..finall...y..he..re..ri.g.h..t":Vionne.

While Vionne said that, he rub his eye's and so does Vhana. Siblings really so cute, so so so cuteee.

"Lily are we here now?" :Vhana.

"Yup we're here now" :Lily.

As Carlos and Vionne go down, i held my hand to vhana. And she took it, she finally got out of the carriage. And the drek family, welcome me here warmly. Sure enough, they are a really nice family. They escort us to our room, Carlos took Vionne to his room. While me and Vhana, and i also maria are alone.

"We'll then miss Rayes and Young miss, we'll like to have a warm bath before sleeping?" :Maria.

"Yes please" :Lily.

"As you wish then, i we'll prepare the warm bath" :Maria.

"Hey vhana, let's go undress, our bath we'll be here. Then we can have a sleep over party, is it okay?" :Lily.

"Sure, i don't mind. Let's go, i we'll pick some cute pajama dress for you. If you're okay with that?" :Vhana.

"Okay then" :Lily.

Vhana search some cute white pajama dress, some have different designs.

Lily pajama

Lily  pajama

Vhana pajama

"This one is mine right?" :Lily

"Yes, it look so beautiful when you wear it":Vhana.

Vhana's face turn bright red, while Lily felt her heart explode from the cuteness. Stop! stop! I have to go to Vionne, and tell him about some love advice to vhana. So that vhana has the right path, to be with me. I have to make some excuses to go out, or else she we'll go there first.

"Hey uhm vhana, can i go to the kitchen for some snack. I am really craving some milk today, is that alright?" :Lily.

"okay then, bring me some milk and cookies too please" :Vhana.

"Sure" :Lily.

Now it's my chance, to go out. I walk to Vionne's room, he's room is just close to vhana. I knocked softly, and the door slowly opened. Revealing.......

Carlos!!. I look at him shock, maybe he hasn't left yet. I look at him, then he step aside. And let me in, i saw Vionne about to put on his pajama. I look at Carlos, wow he sure is fast. Maybe they did it ,but there's no kiss mark or anything. Sad T﹏T

"Lily!, why are you here?" :Vionne.

"We'll its about vhana":Lily.

"Oh, uhm sit her" :Vionne.

Vionne pat his bed, as a sign to sit next to him. While Carlos sat down on, the opposite side of Vionne.

"Tell me, what's going on. Vhana has been staring at nothing, when the two of you got out of the carriage?":Vionne.

"We'll you'll probably, guess it. I told her, about my feelings. About liking on someone, and she just said something about me and her relationship. I caught off guard at what she said, so i want you to advice her to follow what she feels. About me and her, please. I know it's a complicated, explanation but we'll you help me":Lily.

"Of course i we'll help! , she is my sister. And i want her to be happy, besides she is important to me" :Vionne.

"Okay!, also Carlos knows that i have feelings for Vhana" :Lily.

"Wait! What!" :Vionne.

Vionne look at me shock, then he turn around to see Carlos look at him smiling. Then he turn his head to me.

"How?, When, and where?" :Vionne.

"We'll its easy, the two of them are too close. And i figure maybe, they have feelings for each others.":Carlos.

"Oh!, we'll they do seem, so close" :Vionne.

"So i wa-" :Lily.

Lily got cut by vhana, by knocking on the door.

"hey Vionne?, are you still awake. Can i talk to you, for a sic?":Vhana.

"Carlos and i hide, Vionne please don't tell Vhana i am here" :Lily whisper.

Vionne nod and push Lily and Carlos, into the closet to hide.

"Come in Big sis" :Vionne.

"Oh!, you're about to sleep huh, i guess we'll have tp talk tommorow then. Please excuse me" :Vhana.

"Wait!, theirs something been bothering you right? Please tell me big sis" :Vionne.

"We'll...":Vhana.

Vhana told Vionne everything, from the carriage to here. At least she didn't tell Vionne, all of them or else this two we'll kill me.

Hello everyone!, ヾ(^ω^)ノ゙ so i didn't check my last account two week's. And i didn't expect that it hit, 31.1k viewers, 1.16k voter's. And for the followers 57, 151 message or comment so i didn't expect that, so many people reading and following my past account. I am really happy and thank you all for reading my book, i we'll try to update more frequently. But thank you all, i love you all so much very very very much. └(❤ω❤)┘└(❤ω❤)┘└(❤ω❤)┘(つᵔзᵔ)つ(つᵔзᵔ)つヾ(๑≧∇≦)ノ゙♥❤ヾ(๑≧∇≦)ノ゙♥❤.

And also it's Lily pov the entire, page or chapter. And i we'll try to, put more pov to our other characters. Other then our mc, and please add, vote, and follow for more chapters to come. Bye love you all 💜💜💜💜