Chapter 31

{Nobodys pov}

Before Vionne, Evan, and Cyrus know, it was already dark. The sky was all black but the stars help it shine, and the big white moon above is the shine brighter. The stalls also lights with the red and orange, maybe it's because of the festival. That many people gather here, and when the fireworks bloom. The night we'll be full of light, it reminds Kaito in his past life alone in the house. Watching fireworks each year alone, but this time maybe it's not bad at all.

Watching the fireworks lift up above, many people friend's and family and lover's. We'll come to watch, it's exciting.

"Hey Kaito, we should find some snacks and a sitting spot" kaede walk closer to Kaito and, gently whisper in his ear. His lips brush against kaito's ear, making a slight itch in Kaito's left ear. Kaede's breath in Kaito's ear making him shudder, and as a result Kaito's both ear Blush at the sensitive ear of his.

Luckily Eine notice this and gets jealous, he pulled kaede apart from kaito. Kaede smirk looking at Eine, feeling accomplished at what he just did. Eine hold Kaito right hand, and told him the exact same thing kaede whisper. But this time it's different, since Eine cares Kaito's hand gently and. When he reach to Kaito's fingers he cares it, and also rub it and intertwined there's fingers.

Kaito couldn't believe it, the twins are harassing him in this full of many people. Each touch by the twins gently and sneaky, makes Kaito shudder of embarrassed and slightly excitement. Kaito didn't know why, but slowly he's heart beat is running fast. Kaito pulled away from this two, and said.

"W-w-we s-should find a p-perfect spot to watch t-the f-fireworks s-show, I-is it alright" Kaito stutter at each sentence, he's face full of red like a tomato. Like it was about to explode, he's pointer finger against his other finger in shyness. (👉👈 This is the emoji, it gesture as shyness.)

Kaede and Eine look at the shying Tomato Kaito, there mouths run dry and felt that there lower part is a little wet. The two look away and pretend that what did they just did is nothing, Eine cough and said.

"Y-your right, we should find some good spot to picnic" Eine covered his mouth using, his hands tho it sounds muffle Kaito and Kaede heard him clearly.

The two nodded, and walk around the stalls. There are so many foods and mini games, there's also a little dance. Maybe there we'll be a bonfire, Kaito couldn't wait to try it out. After watching many people eat and drink, he decided to eat aswell. So he go to the nearest stall which is a sweet snack, and definitely Kaito knew this desert since he eat it a bunch of times. And it's a crepe, it's a French pancake made of a thin batter containing flour, eggs, melted butter, salt, milk, water, and, if the crepes are to be served with a sweet sauce or garnish, sugar. Its has a lot of variety of flavors and mixture. And for Kaito, he usually buy chocolate chip choco ice cream crepe.

Kaito took a bite, and he's world felt wonderful

Kaito took a bite, and he's world felt wonderful. The chocolate ice cream crepe taste like the same as he remembered, it taste very similar to pancakes, but not as fluffy as the 'pancake '. After Kaito eat and enjoy his crepe, he go to another stall for drinks. He found a very common drink and mostly to add, a good flavor with chocolate crepe.