Chapter 19

{Vionne Pov}

Why do i feel uncomfortable right now, sigh, i wonder what is gonna happen today. I got up from my bed, and walk to the bathroom to wash up. After i am done, i quickly go to my Lily's room. I wonder what she is thinking today, i bet, it's one of her plans to hook up my sister. As i was walking by, i noticed a bunch of group of girls, i don't know why but i feel something is going bad. As i got closer, i heard them saying.

Girl 1: "You piss of shit! , you should leave here You! Slut!".

Girl 3:"Yeah!, you should get lost you whore!".

Wow they are really harsh, i think i remember this words before. I wonder what is it, hmm, hmm, oh! i know! , it's one of the scene in the novel. Where Lily is being bullied, yeah.......yeah...ye-ahhh!!!!.i completely forgot about it, i must save her but it would be best if Vhana where here. Maybe she's around, wait for us Lily. I never really hurt a girl before, and it's best if it also here as we'll. I mean bruh you can't hurt a girl, unless you are almost killed but this is just word. So it's fine, i better hurry uo or else she we'll be in danger. I remember Vhana in this hour, she's supposed ti be in her room for her make up done.

I run as fast as i can, i didn't even knock when i bust in her room. Luckily she is not naked, if i see her like that Lily we'll kill me instead of the ML. "What's wrong Vionne!", she said full of shock. "I can't explain it right now, but lily's in danger she's been bullied!". She look at me for a surprise then turn into a raging gorilla, "Tell!, Me!, Where!, She!, Is!". I nodded at her and grab her hand and rush out, we finally got it on time they are still here. Lucky.

Vhana:" What are you all doing!" she said loudly, everyone stop there Bullying and look at her.

Girl 1:" Lady Vhana!, This! Trash like her needs to be punished she bullied me and , she even hirt me!. Look at my dress, she's so jealous that she even ruined it!. "

Girl 2:"Young lady Vhana, Lady Iana is right. She ruined her dress and even hurt her".

Wait Iana-sama!, isn't that Vhana's minions when she was a Villainess, no wonder why she bullied Lily for some reason. I should really warn Vhana and Lily about this but, for the fact that she is here it means there's gonna be a mess out of this.

Girl 3:"Yes, she's a slut. I saw her talking to Prince Evan and even hug his arm. She's dirty and also a good for nothing whore".

All of them keep talking trash to Lily, it makes Vhana super angry that i almost see a blue vane. In her head, she's really scary ah!.

Vhana:"That's enough!, all of you should be punished for you're actions. And also i don't even see a rip dress nore a swollen face, and yet you're blaming her for being a commoner maybe i we'll tell his Highness about this".

Evan:"Tell us what Vhana?".

Wow they got here so fast, i wonder how they got here in the first place. I mean how did they even found us, it's too suspicious i stare at Evan with my face saying How did you got here, and how did you even found us. I think he got the message because, he started to speak with this girls.

Evan:"What's all this commotion around here?, tell me Vionne i want to know what happened?". I am so sorry Vionne but, i can't tell you that i well we use our, personal guards to guard you if you are in danger. Also something like this, in front of Vionne it we'll hurt him more than us. All of us don't want to make Vionne sad, so all of us order our guards and let's just say. To guard you and, to know who you even talk to.

I told him everything, about Lily being bullied and being look down as a trash. He looks so mad, i thought Lily told me that all the Capture Targets fall for someone else. I guess she was wrong, i most stop them for falling in love with Lily. So my sister and her we'll be together, i fell like a matchmaker even i haven't have a relationship in my last life even now . Sigh, i bet my friends we'll laugh at me for being single, i am going to die single again. (a/n: same)

Evan:" You all should be punished for bullying in the school grounds, and the rules which written in the book before going in this school. Just because you status are high then a commoner, all of us are people we're the same beings. We all are student's, attending this school like brothers and sister's, if you keep doing it again i might not tolerate this behavior. And ripped out you title, one's i we'll be king even if not i still do it. Understand!. "

I think they understand cuz all of them are so quite, you could hear a pen falling from the ground. I guess this is the power of the ml halo aswell, so lucky.

Iana:" I am sorry, you're Highness please excuse us. "

And they run out of the scene, i saw Vhana pulled Lily's hand. And left her up, Lily look so miserable but Vhana hug her and said.

Vhana:"You Idoit!, you should call for help. even if you are in danger or an accident call us".

Vhana looks like she we'll cry, oh we'll, i better get some more tissues over here.

Lily:"But i don't want to bother you guys, maybe they we'll bully you instead."

Vhana:"You are not a bother, you are my friend and i don't want my friend to be bullied like this."

Evan:"Don't worry about it, i we'll take care of it."

So heroic, i wish i could say the same thing like that.

{Nobodys pov}
As all of them began to walk away,leaving this place but they did nit notice but. there we'll be another danger up ahead, or more likely another annoying day for kaito and Liliana.

And that's finally another chapter is done, i hope you all like it and also please add, vote, and follow for more chapter's ahead. Thank you all💜. Bye 👋 💜