(V2) Chapter 15.2 : Paper Shuffle Part 2/ Kushida's Lost and Declaration of War

Kiyo's POV :

Honami : " Hmm... but, other than Horikita-san's strategy, I'm also curious about Kushida-san's. She's really confident that she would beat them, after all. "

Kobashi : " Wasn't she just being narcissistic? Even though it's vulnerable narcissism, it's still narcissism, right? They're all confident. "

Honami : " That might be it, but there should be something that her confidence stems from. Kouenji-kun is confident since he has his abilities to back him up. So I wonder what made her that confident. "

Kanzaki : " That's true. Now I'm also curious. "

Dio : " Well, looks like luck is on your side since the next scene would explain Horikita and Kushida's strategy and of course, how Kushida lost. "

Kushida : " Tsk! " after she clicked her tongue, she buried her head again in Mii-chan's chest

Dio : " Well then enjoy the show. "

" You're late, Kikyou. What, couldn't slip past your classmates?" asked Ryuuen.

Everyone : """ Eh? Ryuen?! """

"What are you plotting, Ryuuen-kun?!" Kushida demanded. She drew closer to Ryuuen on the isolated rooftop.

"Huh?" said Ryuuen.

Ike : " Eh? What's happening? Again! "

"The questions and answers you gave me were completely different from the ones on the exam!"

Everyone's jaws dropped from the bomb that Kushida dropped.

"Oh, yeah. I switched 'em out before the deadline. What about it?" Ryuuen snorted derisively, then took a sip of bottled water.

"I told you, didn't I?! I will get Horikita expelled, no matter what. I betrayed my classmates and switched out our questions on the condition that you gave me the math test answers. If you kept your promise, Horikita would've dropped out of school. But you betrayed me!" said Kushida.

Onodera : " I can't believe she betrayed us again... " she face-palmed herself in disappointment

Ichihashi : " So that's why she's confident in winning... " she said in disappointment as she massaged the bridge of her nose

Kushida's hug was about to loosen but was stopped by Mii-chan.

Mii-chan : " Don't worry, Kikyou-chan. That was in the past, it's fine. "

Nishimura : " As long as it won't happen again, we'll always be friends. " She pat Kushida's head as she state their condition to which Kushida answered with a nod

She's like a pet who got a bad dream and is now being comforted by her owner.

"What? You mad about something so trivial?"

"Trivial? You want to win against Class D and give us nothing in return?!"

Kanzaki : " Well, I agree with her complaint. "

"You're mistaken, Kikyou. Your questions weren't used on the exam," replied Ryuuen.

Asahina : " Umm... Sorry I'm a little confused... The questions she swapped should be what Class C answered, right? And in exchange, she should get the answers for the questions that the Class C is going to make the Class D answer, so she would get a higher score than Horikita-kouhai..."

Yagami : " However, "Kushida-senpai's questions" wasn't used, which seems to be part of the deal that was not meet, so Ryuen-senpai didn't used the questions that the Class C is supposed to use and then he put a different one that made Kushida-senpai had lower scores than what planned. "