(V2) Chapter 14.1 : Sports Festival Arc Part 1

A.N. : Hey Guys! Before we start I would like to make it clear that even though the students from the different classes believe that Kiyo is an extraordinary student, they still believe that their leader can defeat Kiyo in their own field of expertise.

It's like this :

• Class A believes that Arisu can defeat Kiyo in terms of intelligence or she can outsmart Kiyo. Kiyo losing to Arisu in the chess game back in the year-end exam of their first-year, proves that that belief is a fact. Actually, even the other students from the different classes also believe that, except for some obvious individuals.

• Class B believes that Honami has a better insight in the school and the S-system because she is a member of the Student Council. Since they like Kiyo, when they learned that that was not the case, they will not be insecure about it or in denial unlike the other students.

• Class D believe that they can defeat Kiyo in a fight with numbers. Especially if Kiyo's opponents are Ryuen, Albert Ishizaki, and Ibuki. " If quantity is enough to defeat him, then quantity with quality is 100% win against him. ", Is what they all thought. Even those in the other classes and the Ayanokouji Group thought the same.

• The third years (except Kiryuin, Nazuna, and Kiriyama) believes that even Kiyo can't defeat Nagumo. Because the feats that Kiyo showed to them so far, is still not comparable to what Nagumo did( i.e. expelling many students in a year). Even the girls who adores Kiyo is not idealistic to think that he can defeat Nagumo, at least for now...

• In exception of A.F.C. who blindly trust Kiyo and his abilities and the White Room Affiliates, the First-years also believe in those beliefs above.

• In exception of Kei and Kouenji, everyone in Class C also believes in those beliefs above. And just like what I said back in Chapter 3, 19 of them and the new fucking trio would prefer Horikita as their leader over Kiyo.

That's why I still used "those who knew Kiyo's true abilities" in some cases because the others are not knowledgeable and super curious about Kiyo unlike those people.

Welp, that's all. Enjoy the new chapter!
________________________________________________

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : Well with that done, let's start the 14th bout! The students that I will call, please come here on the stage! Hashimoto Masayoshi of Class A, Kanzaki Ryuuji of Class B, Horikita Suzune of Class C and Katsuragi Kouhei of Class D! "

Hmm.... This line-up is quite like...

Shibata : " Introducing! The Vice-Leader Group! "

Yeah, something like that!.... Wait, Horikita is-

Half of Class C : "" Hey! Horikita-san is our Leader! Not the Vice-Leader! ""

Shibata : " Eh? Isn't Ayanokouji-kun the leader?...Was he not? " He tilted his head as he asked in a matter-of-a-fact tone like he really thought that was the case

This silenced the theater for a second and laughs echoed around us.

Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Kushida, Kiryuin, Kouenji, Ibuki, Hosen and Amasawa : "" Pffft, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ""

Some were also holding their laughs like Nanase, Asahina, Matsushita, Kei, Haruka, Akito and even Yagami. Wry smiles could also be seen on others like Yousuke.

Troubled faces are what my classmates could give while a definitely dissatisfied face is what Shinohara, Miyamoto and Hondou gave.

Fucking Delusional Trio : " Huh?! Of course not! Horikita-san is definitely our leader! Not that psychopath! "