(V1) Chapter 9 : Karuizawa Kei's Past/Who Soon To Be The Most Loyal

Kiyo's POV :

Dio : " And with that, the extra video is done and we're now moving in for the Ninth Bout!! "

Dio : " Those whom I call, please come to the stage: Yamamura Miki of Class A, Amikura Mako of Class B, Hasebe Haruka of Class C and Shiina Hiyori of Class D! "

Group Naming Duo : " Introducing the Mother-Figure Group!! "

( A.N. : I don't know anything about Yamamura Miki other than her great espionage skills and her being a silent person but let's just say that she cares for her friends as if she is their mother. Everything is possible for the sake of plot convenience! )

So what would be the new question? Dio said it's about the Zodiac Exam...
Since it's always about me... Sigh...
There is a high possibility it would be about me making Kei my pawn...
That would definitely be scorned upon... For now, I think I'll tell Kei...

[ Kiyo : " Kei, there is a high possibility that the next video would be about the time when I "asked" about your past.

Kei : " WHAT?! What are we going to do, Kiyotaka?! They will know about my past!!! "

Kiyo : " You don't have to worry about it, Kei. I think this time i could protect you with no restrictions, ironically, thanks to this phenomenal situation. And also, I doubt that would happen to you anymore, your current friends would not do that to you and I will not let that happen. "

Kei : " Thank you, Kiyotaka. I think I should face it head-on too. If I do not, I would lose to your real friends who is now facing their fears. "

Kiyo : " That's my girl. Good luck. I will definitely be there, supporting you. "

Kei : " Thank you, Kiyotaka. ]

I focused my attention to the stage after Kei give me a reassuring determined smile.

Haruka : " Alright! It's my time to shine! I'm definitely not going to be like Yukimuu! " She said those words as she walk towards the stage with a determined face

Keisei : " Hey! " Of course Keisei would retort

Airi : " chuckles, Good luck, Haruka-san! "

Akito : " I think you should also follow Kiyotaka's advice, Haruka! "

Haruka : " Okay 👍 "

I think they should not rely on that advice too much. It might backfire on her. Not to mention, winning this bout would raise the morale of the class, if not, it would do the opposite and it would even put pressure on those who would answer in the next bout. With Hiyori fighting for Class D, they have the highest success rate. If Class D only won this bout, they would took the lead in a large margin and would gain momentum while also boosting their Class's morale. As long as they're not the only one who got the wrong answer, it would not give them a hard time later. However, for the other class, it's detrimental to not choose the wrong answer, especially if they were the only one who got the wrong answer.

Actually, I don't have to think about this so hard since it would not actually affect our class points but I'm the only one who knows about that. For now, I think I'll just observe.

Hiyori : " Best of luck for all of us. " She said as she smile like an angel

...Ahh, so bright...

The Other Three : " Thank you, Shiina-san! "

Dio : " Then, here is the question! "

Who is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's most trusted ally?
A. Horikita Suzune
B. Hirata Yousuke
C. Kushida Kikyo
D. Karuizawa Kei